Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

People backstage questioning Charlotte's loss in her raw debut. She has many supporters backstage.

Possible TLC Spoilers
Orton is expected to return at TLC during the Cena/Seth match. He's returning as a babyface.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the NXT title is hideous?

Nope..That thing is hot garbage..The Tag Team belt and Women's title are nice though..I wish the Diva's title looked like the NXT Women's belt..
agreed it's hideous
just like the divas title. which segues me into my disdain for the belt being called the divas title. i wish aj or the boss or someone would drop a pipe bomb about not being a diva but a female wrestler. feel like that diva label is so degrading and a slap to the sports aspect of the title. basically saying hey you're just a model not a wrestler.

I haven't watched tna in months. Checking out this Best Of show. Didn't know Tajiri still wrestled. Didn't recognize him without the beard.

Last edited:
agreed it's hideous
just like the divas title. which segues me into my disdain for the belt being called the divas title. i wish aj or the boss or someone would drop a pipe bomb about not being a diva but a female wrestler. feel like that diva label is so degrading and a slap to the sports aspect of the title. basically saying hey you're just a model not a wrestler.

If they did a "pipe bomb" (hate that term) with out Vince's approval they would drop the belt the next night on superstars or main event and be jobbed to death

Last edited:
People backstage questioning Charlotte's loss in her raw debut. She has many supporters backstage.

Possible TLC Spoilers
Orton is expected to return at TLC during the Cena/Seth match. He's returning as a babyface.
It's cause of her last name. She's good but banks is better. Banks deserved to hold that nxt title belt before Charlotte and banks deserves to be the next female wrestler to be called up. That "she works stiff" stuff is just bs.
Also trips thinks bliss is better than bayley. :smh: he hates Latinos b

Last edited:
It's cause of her last name. She's good but banks is better. Banks deserved to hold that nxt title belt before Charlotte and banks deserves to be the next female wrestler to be called up. That "she works stiff" stuff is just bs.
Also trips thinks bliss is better than bayley. :smh: he hates Latinos b
Damn. Bayley ain't the hottest but in ring she's much better than lil miss bliss. :smh:

bliss probably gets around enough to be pushed.

i agree the boss deserves that push. banks vs aj would be a classic feud.

bliss probably gets around enough to be pushed.

i agree the boss deserves that push. banks vs aj would be a classic feud.

Shovel hates Latinos b. would not surprise me if lynch comes up before either the 2. (Even tho she has way more experience than any girl on NXT and some on the main roster)

Last edited:
the boss would be gold on the main roster. she's awesome on the mic and in the ring. she has charisma. she'd grab the brass ring.

potato face i honestly haven't watched enough of her work. she's probably good in that underdog role though. good at making people sympathize with her and say aww its ok you'll get there one day. the boss on the other hand is a beast.

WWE Shop botched the kid's order :smh:

Sorry but you're only getting three items elf. I'll send you the 4th if/when it comes and I'll be shipping on Saturday. Luckily he's local.

I like Charlottes work, but she does need a little polish and an identity. The same can be said for Bayleys in ring work and her finish sucks, but she's super over with the crowd. I could see where the stiff comments ring true with Banks. She busted Bliss open last time they fought, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing and it shouldn't hold her back. I agree that the "Divas" name and title should be changed but like Vinny Mac said this ain't pro wrestling anymore it's "sports entertainment". :smh:

Back
Top Bottom