Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Royal Rumble poster.
51S3a4IXpL.jpg

- More of the same regarding luchador Averno finally coming to WWE. Averno recently lost his one singles title with the CMLL promotion in Mexico, which immediately started the talk up of him leaving for the WWE roster.

Averno’s WWE debut faces another roadblock this time as Sin Cara is injured and out of action until some time in 2012. The upside for Averno is that WWE may bring him up now to feud with Hunico, Epico and Primo since Cara is out.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have to say lobo, nice shoot up there

Thanks. I just hope the rest of the roster thanks you tonight as well.

I had a top secret sex tape sent to me this past week. Exhilarating info, right? Well, it is. The video may or may not feature one of NTWT's favorite. She's a "Knockout". But now the roster will never know. I was in a sharing mood tonight but that Janetty threat, man. It just dampened my mood. See, here's the thing. I don't take kindly to threats. So tread lightly, bud. If you do, the roster will be happy, and I'll be happy.

Spoiler [+]

P.S. Don't try to google this one. You'll never find it. Everybody say thanks, GHIMS!

Side note, who else thinks Brodus will face Morrison next week to bury his tenure at WWE?

Also, any word on Taker's opponent at WM? Lesnar? Barrett? Henry? Just wondering, because he hasn't been back since last WM.

PO

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

How do you unlock the white ic title in wwe12..? without buying it..
There isn't a white IC. There's a classic you can unlock though.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

How do you unlock the white ic title in wwe12..? without buying it..

win the intercontinental championship. has to be a pre-made match not an edited one in Universe.

to unlock undertaker hood, randy orton no beard, and cena purple shirt you have to play in a match with each wrestler at wrestlemania in WWE Universe (has to be a pre-made match) no editing.
i just kept skipping to wrestlemania until they were in a match.

just manually unlocked everything.
let me know if any of yall have any questions on how to unlock. the game guide was horribly detail lacking.

I just thought.... there are only two Raws left until TLC, and WWE has yet to announce a single match.  Why do they do this?  They have four weeks to build a PPV, but instead, they just waste time so people end up not caring about (or buying) the PPV.
Not a single mention of Nash and HHH tonight.

With that said... I thought tonight's Raw was pretty good.  Maybe a 3/5.  Nothing great, but a better show than normal.

TNA Impact for Thursday

Spoiler [+]
Sting opened the show with Bobby Roode.  Sting was mad at how Roode disrespected Dixie Carter on the show two weeks ago.  A.J. Styles and Jeff Hardy also came out so when all was done, Sting announced Roode vs. Styles vs. Hardy as the main event.

Devon & Pope won a three-way over Ink Inc. and Mexican America.  This means Matt Morgan & Crimson vs. Devon & Pope for the tag title at Final Resolution.

Austin Aries did an interview.  He claimed he's single handledly put the X Division back into prominence.  Kid Kash came out and said this ended up with Aries vs. Kash for the title at Final Resolution.

Mickie James b ODB in a street fight by kicking a chair into her face

Backstage they did a segment with Tara, Brooke Tessmacher, Winter and Angelina Love all washing cars while wearing bikinis.  Naturally this turns into a fight with water and soap suds going everywhere until there was a pull-apart.  Gail Kim sprayed the women with a garden hose.  The last time that angle was done the next week somebody set a ratings record.

Robbie E b Rob Van Dam to keep the TV title when Christopher Daniels interfered when the ref was distracted by Eric Young and a fire extinguisher.

Bobby Roode won a three-way over Jeff Hardy and A.J. Styles.  Hardy was ready to deliver the swanton when Jeff Jarrett came out and pushed him off the top rope.  Roode pinned Hardy.

Sting then announced at Final Resolution there will be a match with Jarrett vs. Hardy.  If Hardy wins, he gets the Roode vs. Styles winner in January.  If Jarrett wins then Hardy must leave TNA.  Sting will be handcuffed to Karen Jarrett.

Wait...TLC is in 2 weeks...? My god, they need to cut these PPVs down. Even just 8 PPVs a year would do some
good. The 4 big ones of course, and then throw in KOTR, Vengence, bring back Backlash, and whatever other one.
And leave MITB just for Wrestlemania.

Top 3 huh...not mad
pimp.gif

roll.gif
no mention of HHH/Nash. Maybe they'll slowly phase that from people's memory.

No Matches have been made yet. . Because the two main titles are being defended on raw and smackdown this week.. even though everybody and their mommas know that punk and henry are going to walk away as champions..

tied for 2nd with my dude peep

not too shabby for someone who makes ridiculous predictions
pimp.gif

I watched all of Raw and can't remember anything that happened other than Ziggler beating Orton

Got back from the RAW tonight. I am in the 8th row with the Phillies cap and 2000 Electrifying 1 Jersey. Overall had a good time going the hell out of Cena and yes, I booed those kids too... I was one of the only few marking out for Ziggler's win over Orton. They had a six man tag to end the show with Show, Cena and Punk vs Henry, Del Rio and Miz. Booker T guest ref. after the match, had to see a Cenarooni and a Punkarooni. Miz came in and introduced a Mizarooni. He then gets GTS'd and AA'd.Next time, I will have a NT sign.

22nd?
indifferent.gif

I haz dissapoint.

What them overall standings looking like?
nerd.gif

If y'all didn't say who was on that Rumble poster I would've never figure it out.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 @ the Rumble being on my birthday.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

to unlock undertaker hood, randy orton no beard, and cena purple shirt you have to play in a match with each wrestler at wrestlemania in WWE Universe (has to be a pre-made match) no editing.
i just kept skipping to wrestlemania until they were in a match.

just manually unlocked everything.
let me know if any of yall have any questions on how to unlock. the game guide was horribly detail lacking.

How to unlocked Batista?-Thanks

Gotta love the realistic factor of WWE 12'...

HHH completely no sold the Skull Crushing Finale in his match with Miz.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom