Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]popped in the new SCSA. it's been great, only 15 mins in. I love these biography dvds. [/color]

Anyone know how to pick up the weapons people in the crowd are holding during Extreme Rule matches?

WWE 12 servers still being down.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone know how to pick up the weapons people in the crowd are holding during Extreme Rule matches?

WWE 12 servers still being down.
30t6p3b.gif

I downloaded your arena toine, and finally was able to download 916's logo.

Did the crowd just boo Daniel Bryan's name, then just boo Mark Henry's even louder
laugh.gif
?

And Cole is shooting on Christmas, excellent

WWE is trying there hardest to turn jinder mahal into muhammed hassan who they completely missed the boat on

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

WWE is trying there hardest to turn jinder mahal into muhammed hassan who they completely missed the boat on

Exactly.. what the point of creating another Muhammad hassan.. when you didn't use Muhammad Hassan..

Thought Gabriel was getting the job since he got no entrance, but since the current themes are womp womp I can
understand them hitting the FF button on them. I think DiBiase is having more fun now than he ever was as
generic rich heel
laugh.gif

So far this SD is very average Raw like. Hope they can pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom