Wrestling Thread Feb 1-7 | 2/4 TNA iMPACT! Pope vs Styles, Nash vs Foley, Angle vs Tomko

Two funerals in a row
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Anybody think Sheamus would lose the title in the elimination chamber? Then Edge would be competing against someone else.
I'd like to see Edge vs Jericho

Logically it would make sense to have Jericho win the belt, only to fuel the fire of the feud, and promote the storyline of Edge coming back and beating Jericho.

laugh.gif
How many times is this dude Swagger gonna get knocked over a rope?

It's sad how quickly the Tag Titles have become useless again. They'd rather raise their glowsticks than the titles. No point in DX getting the titles. No point at all.

Hey what ever happen to the hardcore title? I remember hardcore Hollies cousin or what ever he was use to have people chasing him everywhere.

Crash died when he od`d on steve richards couch. And edge was a hardcore champ too. Euro champ i think as well

yo its been over for that Hardcore title a couple of years now lol
im pretty sure RVD had it last and unified it with the Intercontinental title...how did they do that? I have no idea
roll.gif

edit..this guy Shatner is a  foool
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

yo its been over for that Hardcore title a couple of years now lol
im pretty sure RVD had it last and unified it with the Intercontinental title...how did they do that? I have no idea
roll.gif

It was pretty funny though, if im not mistaken i think crash was in chucky cheese and so many dudes came and jumped him, he would even lose it in 5 minutes and win it back in 1. He even got followed in the airport.

Back
Top Bottom