Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "I Got Heat" & "I'm So Over" shirts

In anticipation of John Cena vs. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at WWE WrestleMania 28, the USA Network currently has a one-hour special scheduled for March 26th at 8:00 PM before WWE Monday Night Raw.

I wanted to ask if those shirts were real, but then I realized it's straight from wwe.com
Did not know they really had a section called "Kayfabe"

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^I'm going to look into "Pain & Passion." Sounds like a good read.

I'm ashamed to say I haven't head Bret's book. WHAT KINDA FAN AM I?? I need to get on that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lobo... message![/color]

Was debating WM match card with a few friends last night and i'm curious of you guys' opinion.
Where do you guys think the 4 highlight matches of WM should be on the card?

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - First match on the card
(although i think this will be a very good match, there's no way it's going to have more heat than the other 3 highlight matches, so instead of getting lost in the shuffle why not just have this match open the show with a bang and get the crowd hype)

Triple H vs. Undertaker - Third to last match on the card
(I know this match will probably have more interest than the botchfest that is known as Jericho's return, but i'm completely against making your WWE Championship match not being your main event, so just imagine how it will look as an afterthought behind 2 matches.
Look what it did for EC, the RAW EC was a great match that should have ended the show.)

CM Punk vs. Jericho - Second to last match on the card
(Like i said, I think the company's main championship match should almost always be the main event, but we all know that Rock vs. Cena is one of those rare exceptions. You can still make this match look just as important
by having it go right before rock and cena. Plus i'm still expecting a major swerve that no one is expecting in regards to jericho's return)

The Rock vs. Cena - Last match
(a year's worth of build and countless amounts of promotion for this match.... no explaination needed.)

A couple of them think HHH/Taker should be after Punk/Jericho, one dude thought Punk/Jericho should be the main event, another dude said Sheamus/Bryan should be after Taker/HHH because they keep mentioning how Sheamus will headline WM.

– Tuesday’s SuperSmackDown LIVE! show featuring a Champion vs. Champion match between WWE Champion CM Punk and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan garnered a 1.7 rating with 2,326,000 viewers.

Numerous WWE workers were giddy backstage over John Cena’s pseudo-shoot tirade toward Dwayne “The Rock

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
@ the thread title

The irony of this was I felt compelled to ask 4W if he wanted me to pick up a pair of galaxy foams for him today . I saw all of his *****ing about them on twitter last night, and I just so happen to have a hook up here in town. (No one here goes crazy for sneakers, really.) But now? No. +*%% you, 4W.

No foams for you.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
@ the thread title

The irony of this was I felt compelled to ask 4W if he wanted me to pick up a pair of galaxy foams for him today . I saw all of his *****ing about them on twitter last night, and I just so happen to have a hook up here in town. (No one here goes crazy for sneakers, really.) But now? No. +*%% you, 4W.

No foams for you.

laugh.gif
 aw shucks

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Hey what's going on with NTWFE?

Did it fold or.....

as soon as it was announced that Deek was main eventing this year, EVERYONE just lost interest and stopped talking about NTWE
laugh.gif

Drew's new playboy gimmick has debuted at a house show..but it's not just a playboy gimmick..

Spoiler [+]
- Ezekiel Jackson def Drew Mcyntire (Drew started a new sexually ambiguous gimmick, kissing the guys in the crowd and undoing his hair and started combing it mid match). Cody Rhodes interfered afterwards nailing Crossroads on Zeke.

It's a PG Orlando Jordan x Playboy gimmick.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Drew will NEVER make it now.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Hey what's going on with NTWFE?

Did it fold or.....

as soon as it was announced that Deek was main eventing this year, EVERYONE just lost interest and stopped talking about NTWE
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] it's true. it's damn true.[/color]

Hey guys I recently came across this roughly 5ft by 3ft NWO flag.  It is flawless, does anyone know what it might be worth, I am looking to sell it?

Back
Top Bottom