Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Happy birthday 3dgar..Don't get Hall wasted cause you'll die..You can't hang with him so don't try..Get like XPac drunk and you'll be fine..

^^
laugh.gif
good looks bro's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Question for 4w. How do I go about being a member of NTWT? It's probably a ******ed question but I figured I would ask anyway.
It's a natural progression.
You just have to post a lot, let your presence be known.
Let your inner mark come out those typing fingers.

Gotcha

Sorry for your loss, ITO. Condolences.

3dgar.. Happy Birthday, Fly Boy.
pimp.gif

1328289104506.gif

1328279758506.gif

Get New Jack wasted. (Just don't go jumping off balconies)

How long has CM Punk been champion? Is it safe to say Punk will be DEFENDING against Jericho at WM?

Any updates to the plan on what to do with Sheamus?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

How long has CM Punk been champion? Is it safe to say Punk will be DEFENDING against Jericho at WM?

Punks been champ since Survivor Series(November) and rumor is he'll face either D Bry or Wade Barrett

Originally Posted by gunnascott

That Crowd made TNA 10x better than normal.....The Impact Zone sucks the life and integrity out of the product IMO

I couldn't agree more..I always thought TNA must be boring live cause the crowds on TV are always dead..Me and my wife went to Lock Down in Cincy and it was the total opposite..Extremely fun and the crowd was marking out left and right..But a couple guys on here said they watched the ppv and the crowd seemed dead..So I don't know if it's TNA's production or the Orlando crowds or what, but it's definately a fun live event..If they could get on the rode more they would be doing much better than they are..  

Z!TLIS is up on WWE's YouTube channel.

1328293936799.png

Spoiler [+]
WWE will kill this show.
tired.gif
It's been a good run.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Punks been champ since Survivor Series(November) and rumor is he'll face either D Bry or Wade Barrett

where did you hear that
grin.gif
? Rumor is he will wrestle jericho

happy birthday 3dgar

looks like the reason for miz's burial since survivor series may be known

will post in a bit

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Sorry for your loss, ITO. Condolences.

3dgar.. Happy Birthday, Fly Boy.
pimp.gif

1328289104506.gif

1328279758506.gif

Get New Jack wasted. (Just don't go jumping off balconies)
Those gifs
devil.gif
devil.gif

And happy birthday to garfly, enjoy these December To Dismember 2025 spoilers

Spoiler [+]
n2nvQ.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Just kidding, enjoy this random assortment of diva gifs/pics

Spoiler [+]
torriegif2rg4.gif
torriegif6qn4.gif
torriegif3dz7.gif
stacygifec7.gif
stacygif2mt6.gif
stacygif8zh5.gif
stacygif6pu0.gif

Spoiler [+]
joyuw7.gif
kristall2ac3.gif
victoria1li2.gif
stephaniemcmahonka0.gif
kristall1fa1.gif
KvKhZ.gif

- The official Twitter page of Florida Championship Wrestling announced that Mike Dalton captured the Florida Heavyweight Title at last night’s tapings from the FCW Arena in Tampa. Dalton defeated Leo Kruger, who has been rumored for the main WWE roster.

- WWE Champion CM Punk wrote the following on Twitter:

“I want @JRsBBQ to call wrestlemania.

Happy Birth Day Edgar. 
smokin.gif

TNA actually looked pretty good in front of that crowd last night. Lobo is right, if they have the funds available, they should make that their territory and do a couple tapings there every few months. 

Chris Jericho was pegged to win this year’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match, but Triple H, who has gained even more influence behind the scenes, called for Sheamus to be the decided winner. The final decision was made last week.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SMH

Just finished watching the TNA tapings and it felt a lot better with that crowd last night.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Punk talked about watching recent DVD sets on Randy Orton and Chris Jericho, then sending a long e-mail to WWE employees about what he wants for his DVD. Punk said he didn’t like the usual narrators that can be heard in the backgrounds and the choice of music on WWE’s DVD’s. Punk is refusing to have “crappy bands like Switchfoot

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Chris Jericho was pegged to win this year’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match, but Triple H, who has gained even more influence behind the scenes, called for Sheamus to be the decided winner. The final decision was made last week.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SMH

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I really dislike that guy man.

GotHoles you forgot Cena's corny @** response...

John Cena went on his Twitter to bash The Rock once again as they get closer to their match at Wrestlemania.

He wrote: "Topeka Kansas. Get ready for the fighting fruity pebble! Also pumped for abu dahbi this week! WrestleMania here soon," Cena tweeted before Friday's RAW house show. "Wonder if Dwayne will be there......hmmmm....let me...Nope. Lotta static bout Dwayne's absence in Topeka. No need to worry. He will be there April 1...then we settle it."

The Rock then replied on his own account: "I was electrifying Topeka when you were sucking on yum rockets in college. My boot. Your @**. #Wrestlemania."

Then Cena tweeted back: "So, it's apparent that my actor buddy Dwayne doesn't like homosexuals or secondary education. Very classy. Tell Brian (Gewirtz) to write u better stuff.

Also you know when I talk *%*+ about you posting N&N it's all jokes; I'm actually glad you stepped up the times I was gone and kept the thread full with info. But damn bruh...look around before you post your boy's e-mails or w/e. Half the notes you had on pg. 22 were on the last page...
grin.gif

That crowd really made Impact feel way more legit than in the Impact Zone.

That Aries/Haskins match
pimp.gif
Haskins nearly Lesnared that SSP
laugh.gif
That whole ending sequence was great.

Bully Ray still cookin

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- The official Twitter page of Florida Championship Wrestling announced that Mike Dalton captured the Florida Heavyweight Title at last night’s tapings from the FCW Arena in Tampa. Dalton defeated Leo Kruger, who has been rumored for the main WWE roster.

- With WrestleMania 28 approaching, The Rock continues to talk trash about his opponent, John Cena. Rock tweeted on Friday morning:

“@JohnCena I was electrifying Topeka when you were sucking on yum rockets in college. My boot. Your **#. #Wrestlemania

Back
Top Bottom