Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

ORTON!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought this was a pretty good PPV. Other than the Women's match, I enjoyed everything.

I wish HBK would have got in the Rumble and won because I think he deserves it, but I have no problem with Orton winning.

Orton was in for 48 minutes and 24 seconds.

Yes Orton with the win, I loved the Rumble, but I felt that Jim Duggan was such a waste of an entrant and RVD must not be coming back because then he wouldhave been there a little bit closer to the end.

Thats my dude right there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Orton

But what sucks is that Triple H is gonna be in the main either way
eyes.gif

But once again Orton
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Orton is a good choice to win the Rumble because he's money in big matches and is sure to put on a great WrestleMania match come April.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

4wrestling's post count
eek.gif
nerd.gif
HOLY %$%$

Yuku had enough of the wrestling threads...y'all know how it always #$#+$ up when 4w starts the thread...

How my dude went from like 16,000 posts to THREE
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This PPV is bittersweet...some good matches, but that Matt Hardy heel turn was TERRIBLE. Just another example of a perfect angle being ruined by the WWE.

At least my dude Orton is going to WrestleMania...
pimp.gif

Rourke vs Jericho at Wrestlemania 25

What the %$$$?

[font=Verdana, arial]The Wrestler" star Mickey Rourke was at tonight's Screen Actors Guild Awards in Hollywood and spoke about apossible appearance at WrestleMania 25.

We now have confirmation that Rourke will in fact be in Houston on April 5th. PWTorch.com reports that Rourke is "officially signed" to appear atWWE's showcase event.

This evening, Rourke spoe to Access Hollywood on the red carpet and said, "The nicest thing has been the whole wrestling community embracing us. The moviewas about their world."

He continued, "The boys from the WWE called me and asked me to do it. I said, 'I want to.' I'm talking with [WWE legend] Rowdy Roddy Piperabout it."

Just as he did on the E! channel's pre-show, Mickey Rourke cut another promo on Chris Jericho. "Chris Jericho, you better get in shape," Rourkesaid. "Because I'm coming after your $#%."
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom