Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

randy orton is that dude
pimp.gif

i thought that it was ok but for all of the build up it was predictable.....can't wait to see whats gonna happen tomorrow with Orton and the fallout frompunting Vince

But what sucks is that Triple H is gonna be in the main either way
eyes.gif

exactly. by virtue of him being the last one eliminated, and with the hardys fighting each other, he's automatically the # 1 contender

this has been the ppv of the year so far though, b+

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Two years in a row HHH is the last one eliminated.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Huge HHH fan but he has had the belt 818298229 times already knew he wasn't gonna win.

Orton won, i watched the last 10-15 minutes of it. I had to ask my brother a few times who a few people where. Hacksaw(sp*) was even in it. But yea it isntlike it was when i was in middle school 96-98.

Ram Jam!!!!!!!!

I actually wouldn't mind seeing that match. Like I said earlier, Mickey Rourke as a wrestler > Douchetista

Rourke vs Jericho @ Wrestlemania XXV?
eyes.gif

I liked this PPV, the only downside was Matt turning on Jeff. This could be a good feud but the timing is off.

I think Jeff will get a rematch @ Unforgiven and Christian comes back then, if he is coming back at all.

eek.gif
@ 4dub's post count.

Really glad to see RVD in his home state..Def got the biggest pop in the arena..I just saw the Rumble, so that was great.. Orton winnings does alot for thecompany in general...

btw, Santino...
laugh.gif
, Dude didn't even set two feet on the mat

Angel

The Rumble was really good in my opinion, the only it didn't have was a surprise #30, but that really wasn't that big of a deal since Orton was goingto win anyways.

what happened w/ Matt? I missed it... someone explain please, and while you're at it can i get a full show recap?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Jules300

WORST ROYAL RUMBLE OF ALL TIME

Explain.
Everything was so predictable. Other than RVD the show was so bland to me. IDK if im growing out of wrestling but this Rumble was weak sauce imo.

Originally Posted by toine2983

eyes.gif

I liked this PPV, the only downside was Matt turning on Jeff. This could be a good feud but the timing is off.

I think Jeff will get a rematch @ Unforgiven and Christian comes back then, if he is coming back at all.

eek.gif
@ 4dub's post count.

Same thing I'm thinking. I don't see why you build up this stuff on Jeff and then have Matt do it out of jealousy even though the first attack waswhile Matt was still champion. @!@! doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by toine2983

eyes.gif

eek.gif
@ 4dub's post count.

Same thing I'm thinking. I don't see why you build up this stuff on Jeff and then have Matt do it out of jealousy even though the first attack was while Matt was still champion. @!@! doesn't make sense.
WWE belt >>>>>>>>>>> ECW belt

I still think Matt should fight Jeff for a belt, that would give their history a whole new dynamic. A brother vs. brother feud is fine, but they've neverhad a one-on-one match on PPV with so much heat built into it. Remember, the last time Matt turned on Jeff, he went to Smackdown and did the V1 gimmick. Theironly match on PPV was at Armageddon back in 2000 or something and that was over something stupid I'm sure.

Also, I'm sure Matt turning on Jeff was secondary to getting Christian in here, but there has been no evidence that he's been signed yet.

They need to return Christian asap. Then somehow have a Christian/Edge and Jeff/Matt storyline interweave with each other and culminate in a four way TLC forthe strap at Mania. I know a alot to do in a little amount of time and probably a little too much going on, but a guy can dream right?

Back
Top Bottom