Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Ahmed Johnson was a trip man. Why did Vince allow him to wear those trunks? They didn't fit him or something because every time... every time they were up his butt.

Just like Big E :x :x :lol:. Vince was probably a fan

Last edited:
Vince and patterson Prob found it hysterical.

Actually someone give me some classic early HBK matches to watch on the network.

Last edited:
Watching Total Divas before this Wiz game comes on...Rosa is so gross man. I don't know what some of you see in her...

jrs

watch hbk vs jeannety on raw in 93 for the IC.

great match, pretty sure it won a match of the year from a wrestling mag.

also its the same raw that 123 kid beat razor.

or anything rockers

Ahmed Germans > Brock

Qh9_nZ.gif

Ziggler/D. Bry will steal the show no doubt. Really hope it happens.
For me, personally, if this happens it will make up for them giving Roman the title. 100% serious

Because I know seth gonna take it sooner or later

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/547475-major-wrestlemania-31-update

According to The Wrestling Observer, WWE has made a major shift in plans for Daniel Bryan  at WrestleMania 31, and the previously planned Bryan vs Sheamus  III bout has been scrapped.

Furthermore, the recent interactions between Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggleron Twitter are reportedly more than just banter, as the working creative plan for WrestleMania 31 is indeed Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler.

In related news, WWE plans to bring back the battle royal match that we saw at WrestleMania 30 last year. It’s unknown at this point whether or not it will be labeled the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, but WWE has been talking about making the battle royal match an annual WrestleMania bout.

[h1]http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/547487-jericho-turns-down-royal-rumble[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]WWE Part-Timer Turns Down Royal Rumble Surprise Appearance, Vince “Furious” Over Botch in the Rumble Match[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
Source: The Wrestling Observer
[h2]
file_278095_3_Chris_Jericho.jpg
WWE Part-Timer Turns Down Royal Rumble Surprise Appearance[/h2]
WWE reportedly contacted Chris Jerichoand asked him to be a surprise participant in the Royal Rumble match, however Jericho turned down the offer.

Although Jericho has been working live events for WWE as of late, he reportedly wanted any return to TV to mean something more than a one-off or surprise appearance, so he declined to be involved in the Rumble match.
[h2]Vince “Furious” Over Botch in the Rumble Match[/h2]
As we previously reported, there was a timing error in the Royal Rumble match on Sunday night, as Titus O’Neil was actually supposed to be eliminated much quicker than he was, if you can believe that.

Titus was actually eliminated from the bout in 4 seconds, however he was supposed to be eliminated in 1 second, tying Santino Marella’s  record for the quickest Rumble match elimination.

The spot was not timed properly, and as a result Titus got hung up on the ropes and was not able to exit the ring quick enough. When the mistake happened, Vince McMahon was reportedly “furious”, as he wanted to spot to be timed perfectly.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Of course Vince would be mad the black man wasn't eliminated fast enough. God damn clown he is.

Probably already posted, but I'm not sure if this is a work:
 Sam Roberts interviewed Roman Reigns 2 days before the Royal Rumble:

"Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."
He's done a few interviews in the past (Shield days) with a similar mentality. If they're planning a heel turn, this would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom