Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

If he didn't get hurt he would've been champ

Most def, Vince was a HUGE fan of his. Sucks he had all those injuries. Though he was basically Ryback in the ring sometimes as far as sloppiness, he was big, very athletic, and had massive amounts of fans support. I wish I could forget WCW tenure though, picking up all that weight, yet still attempting some of those high flying type moves he used to do :x :x

santinorecord.gif

Last edited:
Vince was furious, over that ?? What a goof. Curtis Axel should've been the one they tried that on

Charlotte wasn't too stellar in that promo with Bayley. Also looking forward to Itami and Balor, actually I'm just looking forward to NXT ******** on the main roster again with their next event.

You remember the beadle fiasco? It's the black face. Sure it's an exfoliating mask but posting the photo like that online is making a statement about blackface that isn't appropriate.

What's not appropriate about 3 girls that are obviously hanging out, doing girly thing, and posting a picture of it online?..Just because Paige is white and her beauty mask is black/dark brown/dark blue?..That's doing some extreme reaching..:smh:

Brock vs Roman
Cena vs Rusev
Bryan vs Ziggler
Rko vs Seth
Sting vs Shovel
Divas match
Usos vs brass ring club vs dust brothers vs new day for the tag titles
Miz vs mizdow on the pre show
Andre the giant memorial battle royale
Jeans vs Harper vs Rowan vs BNB IC title match
Chair vs casket

Last edited:
Rose has a sexy nose/mouth area man. Got damn

You're a creepy man dude...I bet a woman's elbows or knees turn you on too huh.. :smh:

DC got any NJPW Match I should check out on world? Something within this millennium. Thanks.

:rofl: DEEPSEA tryna relive his puberty years

Ahmed Johnson was a trip man. Why did Vince allow him to wear those trunks? They didn't fit him or something because every time... every time they were up his butt.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone got a screenshot or anything of deepsea and beadles back and forth? I'd imagine it being two senior citizens fighting over the last prune juice

Ray Stevens was held in the highest esteem. He was your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestler.
I put him the category of extremely talented fat slobs with the likes of Adrian Adonis & Buddy Rose.

He used to piledrive opponents into the ringside concrete back in the day adding the moniker "The Crippler" though I couldn't find any matches quickly that showcase this. He was pretty good at it. But I'll leave yall with this...

Bellomo? The jobber? McMahon are you serious? Lucky The Crippler didn't smack the ish out of you on camera for those nonsense comparisons b.

Last edited:
Sorry man, but that's the dumbest thing I've heard on NT in hours..

Hours... :smh: :lol:

No one really followed up on my question earlier but I just got done watch the Shawn/Taker Casket match from the 98' Rumble. I'm seriously wondering, had Shawn not hurt his back. What would have been the out come at Mania that year? What would have happened to everybody? I mean Taker, Austin, Kane, Rock and Foley are grew tremendously that year. Not to forget about DX, Shamrock and others. Its a mind screw to think about.

Would the Corporation have existed? So many what ifs.

Last edited:
Ray Stevens was held in the highest esteem. He was your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestler.
I put him the category of extremely talented fat slobs with the likes of Adrian Adonis & Buddy Rose.

He used to piledrive opponents into the ringside concrete back in the day adding the moniker "The Crippler" though I couldn't find any matches quickly that showcase this. He was pretty good at it. But I'll leave yall with this...

Bellomo? The jobber? McMahon are you serious? Lucky The Crippler didn't smack the ish out of you on camera for those nonsense comparisons b.

You should catch tuesday night Titans on the network. Catch the mr Fuji episode. Then listen to review a wai. That episode is wildin :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom