Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Don't mean this in a bad way, as HBK is my all time fave, but him hurting his back was best for business. Can't really say specific stuff, but had that not happened, so many guys would've had their pushes stalled/delayed, and we would've never gotten the great match from HBK post injury. He's tied to so many others' careers that you can't think of them without thinking of him. Austin, Taker, Angle, Benoit, HHH, Cena, and Jeff Hardy just to name a few.

Speaking of PWG, Edgar, I finally got those DVDs I ordered around Thanksgiving for you. Will send them along... :lol:

Don't mean this in a bad way, as HBK is my all time fave, but him hurting his back was best for business. Can't really say specific stuff, but had that not happened, so many guys would've had their pushes stalled/delayed, and we would've never gotten the great match from HBK post injury. He's tied to so many others' careers that you can't think of them without thinking of him. Austin, Taker, Angle, Benoit, HHH, Cena, and Jeff Hardy just to name a few.

He's my All Time Fav too, Peep! :wow:

But yeah I feel some type of way saying it but it was a blessing in disguise. For him and the locker room. So much may not have happened with him still there. That's a crazy thought. On the flip side, he found a wife, found God and got avoided smacking that Scott Hall Rock Bottom.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones  

lawd...

6f9mbt.gif

grGThPN.gif

Da hell that's tyson new intro? Annoying
Kidd vs Neville is the nxt equivalent of when Bryan and Orton had that 7 month angle. If my numbers are right they gave each other 6 times now since takeover.

Da hell that's tyson new intro? Annoying
Kidd vs Neville is the nxt equivalent of when Bryan and Orton had that 7 month angle. If my numbers are right they gave each other 6 times now since takeover.
I think that was a low key Solomon Crowe teaser vid. I remember seeing the name Solomon clear as day for a split second in between the randomness they were showing onscreen.

That WWE-24 special was really good.

Wish it was an hour though.

RIP Crusher.

In your opinion whats the best Chris Jericho match? Trying to watch something on the network before my girl get here.

In your opinion whats the best Chris Jericho match? Trying to watch something on the network before my girl get here.

I don't have one that I view as the best but, his last man standing with Triple H in 2000 was cool. His Match with Benoit at Royal Rumble 01 was good too.

I think that was a low key Solomon Crowe teaser vid. I remember seeing the name Solomon clear as day for a split second in between the randomness they were showing onscreen.

yeah you could be right I was looking at my phone glanced up and it was gone. Caught the end of it.

^ Fully Loaded 2000

Check out his 2008 series with Shawn Michaels. I believe they had about 4 ppv matches together - Judgment Day, Bash, Unforgiven, No Mercy

Last edited:
Becky lynch is the most beatiful person in this match. Finns a lucky dude b. Banks looks good too and she's always ugly.

Banks gear resemble Bryan's gear a little to anybody else?

You know who had some good matches? Booker T and Benoit during that best of 7 series in WWE.

I'm not sure if its WWE or these new wrestlers not putting the effort in, but the matches now can be so bland and boring. Makes me Miss those longer match ** **** had a few years back on Raw/Smackdown.

Back
Top Bottom