Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

You know who had some good matches? Booker T and Benoit during that best of 7 series in WWE.

I'm not sure if its WWE or these new wrestlers not putting the effort in, but the matches now can be so bland and boring. Makes me Miss those longer match ** **** had a few years back on Raw/Smackdown.

Smh i forgot all about that repped

Yall gonna catch burials for the Banks slander.
indifferent.gif
Not gonna front, she looks cute as hell in those pics you posted, and she's a DBZ fan so that's a plus, but she really does nothing for me.

Her theme is cold as hell though.

And Fergal dating Becky? Good for him.

I imagine him doing his long drawn out entrance at home with her right before he smashes.
laugh.gif

Smh i forgot all about that repped

Oh yeah quality matches. Triple H and Kurt Angle had that nice match... I think No Mercy or something in 2000. That feud was pretty good. See now I'm getting all nostalgic. The writing back then was so good. Every show felt like it was can't miss. Tune in to Raw, great show. You HAD to watch Smackdown or else you missed something cool and you missed key story arches.

Granted the characters had more depth. Everything now is too... bland. Its as if they can only build one thing at a time. Could you all imagine if our cities were built one project at a time? It'd take forever. They need to hire more writers or something. Writers designated for so many feuds/card level or something. Back in 2000 when they had the Armageddon Hell in a Cell. EACH and EVERY participant had a story within a story that tied all 6 wrestlers together. Even Jericho and Kane had a solid match on that card. The tag team division had so much going on back then. Every tag team felt important. It wasn't just Dudleys, E&C, Hardys... We have Bob and Crash Holly. Even Steve Blackman/Al Snow were cool. I hated them but Right to Censor were pretty active. APA man oh man they were :smokin . The Radicals! :smoking

However they are building now is completely clustered. NXT makes sense. The main roster some how I extremely inconsistent.

Na not dating he trained her moons ago, unless homie is gay he took payment in the form on nani.

Good show today. Neville/kidd was good as usually. Tag match was sloppy. This special feels rushed compared to the others tho. Vince didn't want them to put on a special so close to wm so they don't out do them again.

Last edited:
Not gonna front, she looks cute as hell in those pics you posted, and she's a DBZ fan so that's a plus, but she really does nothing for me.

Nah you're good toine. I'm talking about case & BDB :nerd:

Last edited:
Wrestlemania is gonna be packed with star power..

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

Sting vs Triple H

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

John Cena vs Rusev

Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Possible Batista return vs ???

Last edited:
Wrestlemania is gonna be packed with star power..

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Sting vs Triple H
Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt
Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs Rusev
Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler
Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Possible Batista return vs ???

It's gonna go down like this:

Rollins vs Reigns for Title

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

HHH vs Sting

I agree with Bryan and Ziggler.

Wyatt will fight but not sure who.. Taker? would be insane but don't see it.

It's gonna go down like this:

Rollins vs Reigns for Title

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

HHH vs Sting

I agree with Bryan and Ziggler.

Wyatt will fight but not sure who.. Taker? would be insane but don't see it.
They're building up Bray Wyatt to fight Undertaker. Hence why he had so many victories over Dean Ambrose and hasn't lost in a while. Also has been rumored for a while. Don't think Rock is gonna return because of scheduling conflicts. 

Oh yeah quality matches. Triple H and Kurt Angle had that nice match... I think No Mercy or something in 2000. That feud was pretty good. See now I'm getting all nostalgic. The writing back then was so good. Every show felt like it was can't miss. Tune in to Raw, great show. You HAD to watch Smackdown or else you missed something cool and you missed key story arches.

Granted the characters had more depth. Everything now is too... bland. Its as if they can only build one thing at a time. Could you all imagine if our cities were built one project at a time? It'd take forever. They need to hire more writers or something. Writers designated for so many feuds/card level or something. Back in 2000 when they had the Armageddon Hell in a Cell. EACH and EVERY participant had a story within a story that tied all 6 wrestlers together. Even Jericho and Kane had a solid match on that card. The tag team division had so much going on back then. Every tag team felt important. It wasn't just Dudleys, E&C, Hardys... We have Bob and Crash Holly. Even Steve Blackman/Al Snow were cool. I hated them but Right to Censor were pretty active. APA man oh man they were :smokin . The Radicals! :smoking

However they are building now is completely clustered. NXT makes sense. The main roster some how I extremely inconsistent.

I stopped watching wrestling from like 99 to 05 so i missed alot. Been trying to catch up slowly but surely

You know who had some good matches? Booker T and Benoit during that best of 7 series in WWE.

I'm not sure if its WWE or these new wrestlers not putting the effort in, but the matches now can be so bland and boring. Makes me Miss those longer match ** **** had a few years back on Raw/Smackdown.

I'm not familiar with their best of 7 during their WWE feud..But they had an incredible best of 7 over the WCW TV Title in 1998..

That series of matches is easily one of the best I've seen..

She's wearing black while they have on lighter shades. She knew what she was doing.

Sorry man, but that's the dumbest thing I've heard on NT in hours..

Hours :rofl:

Sorry man, but that's the dumbest thing I've heard on NT in hours..

Hours... :smh: :lol:

No one really followed up on my question earlier but I just got done watch the Shawn/Taker Casket match from the 98' Rumble. I'm seriously wondering, had Shawn not hurt his back. What would have been the out come at Mania that year? What would have happened to everybody? I mean Taker, Austin, Kane, Rock and Foley are grew tremendously that year. Not to forget about DX, Shamrock and others. Its a mind screw to think about.

Would the Corporation have existed? So many what ifs.

I personally believe that Shawn wasn't nearly as hurt as popularly believed... Definitely needed the surgery, but not to take 4 years off... He had serious drug and family issues at the time... He probably would have been taken off the road at the point anyways...

Can any of you fellas enlighten me on PWG?

Are you a member of the PWG Club?...

Can any of you fellas enlighten me on PWG?

celticspride34 celticspride34 you've been summoned..

Mother ******... You know the info, you could have told him yourself...

Nah you're good toine. I'm talking about case & BDB :nerd:

I guess she wouldn't be that bad if she didn't have a 65" Plasma screen for a forehead..Sorry bro she, like Bayley, is ugly..

:rofl:

Same damn reason I hate Tyra Banks and Alicia... My only real requirements in a woman are: boobs and/or butt, good teeth, and not a jacked hairline... I can work with most everything else...

Same damn reason I hate Tyra Banks and Alicia... My only real requirements in a woman are: boobs and/or butt, good teeth, and not a jacked hairline... I can work with most everything else...

Meh..it don't bother me as long as they don't have a Voltorb sized head.

*shrug*

Are you a member of the PWG Club?...
Mother ******... You know the info, you could have told him yourself...

You the most knowledgeable one on the PWG subject..Only thin I know is where to find BOLA 14..

And don't call me Mother ***** or I'll message all your future conquests and tell them you only like bland, missionary style sexy time..
Mother ******

Meh..it don't bother me as long as they don't have a Voltorb sized head.

*shrug*

I can't have a girls legs on my shoulders while looking at myself off the forehead reflection... I'm beautiful, but not that beautiful...

Back
Top Bottom