Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

dPbsdvB.gif

jiYguoM.gif

sq7kjEg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how loud the chants will be for Punk

By Ryan Clark on Friday, February 7th, 2014 at 2:49 PM ET
The recent promotional video WWE sent the Allstate Arena for the March 3 edition of RAW in Chicago does not feature CM Punk. Brock Lesnar and Batista and the stars scheduled to appear.

There have been many reports about how the live Chicago crowd will act with CM Punk gone from WWE. WWE will likely try to book the show to reduce the CM Punk chants as much as possible, or least try to stop it as much as possible on TV.

The recent promotional video WWE sent the Allstate Arena for the March 3 edition of RAW in Chicago does not feature CM Punk. Brock Lesnar and Batista and the stars scheduled to appear.

There have been many reports about how the live Chicago crowd will act with CM Punk gone from WWE. WWE will likely try to book the show to reduce the CM Punk chants as much as possible, or least try to stop it as much as possible on TV.
I severely dislike bull like this. You don't want fans chanting stuff you don't want to hear, maybe you should give them what they want to see. They pay your bills after all.

I severely dislike bull like this. You don't want fans chanting stuff you don't want to hear, maybe you should give them what they want to see. They pay your bills after all.

It's a complete travesty, something they wouldn't never done years ago.

I think I was looking up ECW PPVS, but happened to run across Justin Credible's youtube channel. Pretty interesting stuff, just providing insight to a lot of things. Some is pretty obvious (especially with a lot of us on here being longtime fans), but he's telling it as if future/upcoming wrestlers are the viewers. Here's two, but he has a bunch on there:

And here's November To Remember 1998

Last edited:
View media item 786995[COLOR=#red]
edit: just saw who's there. legit have no interest in watching any of them wrestle... Little one should have a good time at least. [/COLOR]

Seriously. I was super bummed at the lineup. Was hoping for Tomorrow's San Jose show but it's the same. :smh: oh well. This will be my second wwe event since I was in second grade and I'm 26. Just a warm up for me till next years wrestlemania in Santa Clara :pimp:

Last edited:
- The latest on Prince Devitt signing a deal with WWE is that he has not yet decided if that’s where he wants to take his future. Apparently a contract is on the table from WWE, it’s just a matter of whether or not Devitt will sign it. One source noted that a decision will likely be made before the month is over.

- It looks like Cody Rhodes may have suffered a leg injury of sorts as a result of his moonsault off the top of the steel cage this past Monday night on RAW. Rhodes recently tweeted the following:

View media item 789448
Good one road dogggg. :smh: that's what y'all get for puttin a has been in the ring still SMH

Good one road dogggg. :smh: that's what y'all get for puttin a has been in the ring still SMH
Can't stand that NAO are back. Road Dogg letting him fall like that was a shame. Especially coming from someone who was previously working for the company behind the scenes and whatnot. He should know better.

Ain't bad *** bully gun like 50 years old? And yes Road Dog def. botched that spot. Get well Cody Aka one of the only newer wrestlers I actually like..

Back
Top Bottom