Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

welp, its Saturday and i got nothing to do. time to watch SMACKDOWN!

in response to GHIMS mention of a match change at NTRUMBLE:

Spoiler [+]
dont even think about making my match a standard one-on-one. im not carrying this fued until April (despite the fued having a ton of heat).

with NTMania only a couple of months away, seeds need to be planted, rivalries and legacies shall be cemented,

and ill be damned if I didnt earn a consecutive main event slot at the biggest NTWT show of the year, regardless of the outcome of my match with ITO

hell, im even willing to put ITO over at 'Mania if I walk in as champ, i dont care. As long as the main event actually draws people in.

but to have the Vince McMahon of NTWT as champion a year later is just an insult to what we do.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Peep Game

You startin' something? Let's take this to NTWE.
9lie7t.jpg
48893_o.gif

Hombre, Me against Peep Game next Supershow.
I agree with this Hombre. I need a guy to wipe off the map before I beat DEEK.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

welp, its Saturday and i got nothing to do. time to watch SMACKDOWN!

in response to GHIMS mention of a match change at NTRUMBLE:

Spoiler [+]
dont even think about making my match a standard one-on-one. im not carrying this fued until April (despite the fued having a ton of heat).

with NTMania only a couple of months away, seeds need to be planted, rivalries and legacies shall be cemented,

and ill be damned if I didnt earn a consecutive main event slot at the biggest NTWT show of the year, regardless of the outcome of my match with ITO

hell, im even willing to put ITO over at 'Mania if I walk in as champ, i dont care. As long as the main event actually draws people in.

but to have the Vince McMahon of NTWT as champion a year later is just an insult to what we do.
The main event will draw people in. I don't know if you're that draw, though, buddy boy. But I'm getting way too far ahead of myself. You'll just have to see how things unfold Monday night.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

where the hell is bkmac!!??

if he doesn't start posting again by wednesday, i'm going to assume he doesn't post anymore and will take him off the NTRumble card.

Seein' as how it was a match against me that sent him to the upper room, if anyone should get his spot it should be me..

wwf_pixel_art_by_nickofdoom-d4lhgri.png
8-bit style Pixel art of every WWF character I could find from around the 1960s. I stopped around the time they changed from WWF to WWE, as that's around when I stopped watching.

Row 1: Buddy Rogers, Bruno Sammartino, Ivan Koloff, Pedro Morales, “Superstar

^^^^Nice DC

I feel like Cena is has been held down for a long time. I've always thought he should be pushed more.

You startin' something? Let's take this to NTWE.
9lie7t.jpg
48893_o.gif

Hombre, Me against Peep Game next Supershow.
I agree with this Hombre. I need a guy to wipe off the map before I beat DEEK.

Oh that guy? Not even a challenge. I forgot he was even in the triple threat that got me this here US Title.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Oh that guy? Not even a challenge. I forgot he was even in the triple threat that got me this here US Title.
Oh really? You should be thanking me for doing all of the dirty work.
[TheDeek executes a headlock takedown.
JRATheGreat is back on his feet.
Mister916 executes a spinning DDT, planting JRATheGreat's head in the mat.
Mister916 gets back to his feet.
JRATheGreat gets back to his feet.
TheDeek executes a ropeflip hiptoss on JRATheGreat.
TheDeek clotheslines JRATheGreat.
JRATheGreat shoves Harold Flipper. TheDeek rolls JRATheGreat up! Ring, ring, ring! Harold Flipper calls for the bell. ]

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

And Johnny Curtis is awesome.
laugh.gif

NTX is the greatest late night comedy. Him and Batemen are running this show. Honestly, I kinda like the Tatsu/Barretta team too. *goes to watch NXT*

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Okay, so who's winning the Royal Rumble this year?

jerichoooo
The mind agrees. I just don't know, though. So many people could be coming back this year. Rey, Christian, Orton (Possibly sooner), SIN CARA

Spoiler [+]
1327212377539.jpg

Okay, maybe not Sin Cara. But I just have no idea yet.

I read a column the other day about it that I kinda liked. Basically Brodus Clay comes out #29, its him Mark Henry and Miz left. They eliminate Miz, just as Jericho comes out at #30. As Jericho is high fiving fans and doing circles around the ring, Henry and Clay eliminate each other by going over the top rope at the same time. Jericho then climbs in the ring, goes crazy celebrating, and is announced as the winner of the Royal Rumble match. He would then come out the next night on Raw and cut a promo the likes of which we have never seen

The only person other than Jericho I see winning the rumble this year is Sheamus.

The only person I see winning the NTRumble this year is yours truly.

I think PhilosoKane is gonna win the RR..And as far as the NTRR goes, there can be only 1..And that 1 is the Human Suplex Machine..That 1 is the man who walks the Path of Rage..That 1 is the man who turned bkmac into a real life Unsolved Mysteries show..That 1 man is CaseKicks..Beat me if you can, Survive if I let you..FTW FTW FTW..

Originally Posted by casekicks

I think PhilosoKane is gonna win the RR..And as far as the NTRR goes, there can be only 1..And that 1 is the Human Suplex Machine..That 1 is the man who walks the Path of Rage..That 1 is the man who turned bkmac into a real life Unsolved Mysteries show..That 1 man is CaseKicks..Beat me if you can, Survive if I let you..FTW FTW FTW..

Could have sworn Kane and Cena had a match together at the Rumble

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by casekicks

Could have sworn Kane and Cena had a match together at the Rumble
They do. casekicks is delusional ever since I made him tap to the Walls of Jeribkmac. I mean c'mon, he think's I've been missing this whole time.

I'm right here, BAYBAY!

leadphoto.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Okay, so who's winning the Royal Rumble this year?

I was thinking Orton till his injury, if he was the choice I think maybe the injury could have changed his winning.
Barrett has been pushed strong like he will have a strong showing if he doesn't win, same for the great white.

I think as of today should he be in the rumble Dolph Ziggler might take it, and move over to SD maybe to take that title...

Back
Top Bottom