Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Link to the shirt? And the pic with the Yeezys
pimp.gif
shop.njpw.co.jp had preorders a couple of weeks ago but they stopped selling them. I think they're on ebay for $50 shipped which really isn't THAT far off from what I paid. 

In regards to Barrett, it's a shame how terribly he was wasted. Injuries aside, he had some of the worst booking you could possibly have, especially the last two years. Was a standout with the BNB gimmick, and it was taken away due to him getting cheers, and "budget cuts". Then he wins the IC belt and KOTR, then loses several times to Neville and R-Truth, including a pretty lengthy feud with Truth resulting in like 5 losses. Then becoming just another guy in League of Nations, a stable only created to take pins from Reigns. At least Barrett is smart enough to see the writing on the wall.

Last edited:
Very excited for the Cruiserweight tourney, Haitch is the man for that.

Me too..I just hope it turns into a full time belt that's defended on Raw/SD/PPV's..I think Trips is starting to get it, and I hope he can bring Vince around..Dudes that want to wrestle these days aren't going to get booked in Japan, Mexico, Europe, or the Indies by being big over-inflated body builders..They're going to be guys who are 175-225 lbs and have insane athleticism..So you minus whale start doing something to cater to them, and the tons of fans who enjoy their work, now instead of focusing on finding more bums who can't go..Ex: Reymin, Ryberg, Strowman, Corbin, Big Show, Kane, and Henry..Give these average size guys the proper shine and you have the next Era in WWE history..It's call The Real Man Era..

i hate working these night hours.. i don't get to interact with my ntwt bros nor get to watch raw with you guys.. have i missed anything in the world of wrestling besides this cruiserweight revolution that is in the works

22stylez 22stylez happy bday to my ntwt podcast partna. I hope you get all of the alcohol you wished for.

also so random but nothing was better than Jericho calling okerland "gene mene". haha. everything he did towards the end of his wcw run was gold. they paid him zero mind and just let him do whatever and he was gold on the mic and just as good in ring.

this company blew it. they couldn't realize the talent they had. they were too worried about the guys on the roster who were making 20 times what they were worth (hogan, savage, Sid, hart(even though they ****** this up royally). instead of grooming guys like the radicals a few of the cruisers and guys like Alex wright Jericho etc. all these guys were glorified jobbers. they were all the zigglers of their time. just used to put over washed up bums like hall and Nash.

I love that Vince took these dudes and made millions off of them while bischoff let them rot in wrestling g purgatory.

22stylez 22stylez happy bday to my ntwt podcast partna. I hope you get all of the alcohol you wished for.

also so random but nothing was better than Jericho calling okerland "gene mene". haha. everything he did towards the end of his wcw run was gold. they paid him zero mind and just let him do whatever and he was gold on the mic and just as good in ring.

this company blew it. they couldn't realize the talent they had. they were too worried about the guys on the roster who were making 20 times what they were worth (hogan, savage, Sid, hart(even though they ****** this up royally). instead of grooming guys like the radicals a few of the cruisers and guys like Alex wright Jericho etc. all these guys were glorified jobbers. they were all the zigglers of their time. just used to put over washed up bums like hall and Nash.

I love that Vince took these dudes and made millions off of them while bischoff let them rot in wrestling g purgatory.

Thanks John

Happy Birthday Mr stylez...

Your old pal - Vic

:wow:
group-hug-o.gif

Last edited:
that would be the worst threesome consisting of women of wrestling ever. besides Nicole bass and vaChyna

Back
Top Bottom