Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Regards to Barra, so much wasted potential.. Right away with the nxt invasion they could of done so more with him but Juan Cena had to prevail.

Had something with his bnb gimmick but ultimately couldn't stay healthy. Sucks things went the way they did for him but I haven't seen him as anything but a low mid carder for the longest. He was never that great in ring to me tbh but he could talk and was passable enough. The fact that his KOTR win made him lose 90% of his matches was also confusing as hell.

Last edited:
Triple H's Cruiserweight show sounds like it's going to a cross between lucha Underground and the super j cup tournament.

If he's booking outside talent, I wonder if he'll get Ricochet (depends probably on that LU contract), Ibushi, and Omega.

Currently signed, he'll probably use Rich Swann, Neville, and Gargano (technically contracted out)

Happy Birthday Meangene45 Meangene45 i will do my best to get you a threesome with taMEANa and Nia Jax

giphy.gif
Thanks man.

that would be the worst threesome consisting of women of wrestling ever. besides Nicole bass and vaChyna
How rude.

Happy Birthday Meangene45 Meangene45 I hope the kids at the school you work at don't make fun of you too bad today for being a D list actor who plays rent a cop during the week. :tongue:

Yeah this pretty much sums it up... Also for getting your teeth kicked out...

Happy birthday you peasant. Go hang out with your chump lover, CM Punk.
Thanks, I just reported you all.

#TeamFit Birthdays :pimp:

Happy birthday mizgene

Happy Birthday MeanGene.
Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom