Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Tonight’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW will kick off with an appearance from WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

Mr. McMcMahon will address the WWE Universe regarding the events that transpired at last night’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

WWE hinted on the company’s official Twitter page that Mr. McMahon will also address whether John Cena will be “fired

Tonight’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW will kick off with an appearance from WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

Mr. McMcMahon will address the WWE Universe regarding the events that transpired at last night’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

WWE hinted on the company’s official Twitter page that Mr. McMahon will also address whether John Cena will be “fired

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by theDEEK

YOVEp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
will be seeing this in future beasting threads.
WTH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Orton has officially left the building

Just finished watching.g the ppv...goin thru it again...best ppv WWE has put out in years...Smackdown MITB was crazy...Sin Cara did very good as did Gabriel...Shemus was goin off raw MITB was ok but no where as good... cena and punk put on a great show that def delivered...Booker had me in stitches the entire show...thank you WWE...thank you

Just finished watching.g the ppv...goin thru it again...best ppv WWE has put out in years...Smackdown MITB was crazy...Sin Cara did very good as did Gabriel...Shemus was goin off raw MITB was ok but no where as good... cena and punk put on a great show that def delivered...Booker had me in stitches the entire show...thank you WWE...thank you

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I'll upload videos tomorrow so you can see how hot the crowd was. Someone said if cena won, people wouldnt riot... not so sure about that.... I've been to WM 13, WM 22, several other PPV's, raws, etc.... this was the hottest crowd i've ever seen.

That show last night was def up there with the Goldberg in Atlanta show. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I'll upload videos tomorrow so you can see how hot the crowd was. Someone said if cena won, people wouldnt riot... not so sure about that.... I've been to WM 13, WM 22, several other PPV's, raws, etc.... this was the hottest crowd i've ever seen.

That show last night was def up there with the Goldberg in Atlanta show. 
eek.gif

Survivor Series tickets go on sale september 10...
pimp.gif
....might be the last ppv at MSG till WrestleMaina XXX in 2014 it'll be worth the wait.
ohwell.gif

Survivor Series tickets go on sale september 10...
pimp.gif
....might be the last ppv at MSG till WrestleMaina XXX in 2014 it'll be worth the wait.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom