Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

IMO Last time Christian was entertaining was during that run he had as a heel in 2011. He had two Edge-like transitional World Title reigns, but the program with Orton actually turned out decent. We had a motivated Orton + Christian putting on good matches at consecutive PPV's.

"All I need...is ONE MORE MATCH." :lol:

My dude doesn't really have any direction right now. :\ WWE didn't help him out either with his recent lackluster return.

Christian was actually a babyface when he first won the title right after Edge was forced to retire.  Then he had one of the worst heel turns in WWE history. He was still entertaining, but fans wanted to cheer Christian with the feel good story of Edge's best friend finally breaking through and winning the title.

To me WWE killed Christian when they sent him to TNA for the Sting Hall of Fame induction.  It was pointless for him to be there, Christian CLEARLY did not want to be there, and even though WWE sent him, WWE basically put Christian in the doghouse from that point forward.

#WWELOLOGIC

^I'm very excited to see Eva Marie's acting.

tumblr_mqn007QiPU1qdkrl2o1_250.gif

tumblr_mqn007QiPU1qdkrl2o4_250.gif

tumblr_mqn007QiPU1qdkrl2o7_250.gif

:rofl:
tumblr_mqn007QiPU1qdkrl2o8_250.gif

tumblr_mqn007QiPU1qdkrl2o9_250.gif

tumblr_mqn007QiPU1qdkrl2o10_250.gif

If I remember correctly, Billy Gunn had a legit shoulder injury, so they wanted to take the titles off of him and Road Dogg with as minimal damage and swiftness as possible.
tumblr_mqmt1qEjtg1qdkrl2o4_250.gif

tumblr_mqmt1qEjtg1qdkrl2o2_250.gif

tumblr_mqmt1qEjtg1qdkrl2o3_250.gif

tumblr_mqmt1qEjtg1qdkrl2o8_250.gif

tumblr_mqmt1qEjtg1qdkrl2o7_250.gif

That damn mini-skirt Mickie :smh: :smh:
tumblr_mqk9q8OZHk1rupwxao3_250.gif

tumblr_mqk9q8OZHk1rupwxao1_250.gif

Last edited:
Was there an incident where Shawn got the lazy eye or did it just manifest itself over time?

Prob the first and last time I watch this trash....

LOL @ showing WM 29.

QFT.
Prop the first and only time ill ever quote you.

So basically the Bella with the implants (Nikki) is the star of the show?

[Ghims ] Maybe cena will finally turn heel in this show [/ghims ]

I'm only watching to see Bryan and Brie. Oddly interested in how their relationship works out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom