Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

So this show is like not kayfabe but still be in character and Kayfabe storyline when convenient for drama?

Lulz.

So this show is like not kayfabe but still be in character and Kayfabe storyline when convenient for drama?

Lulz.

Was thinking the same. It's like Inception :lol:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Cameron and Vincent :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Lulz.
Was thinking the same. It's like Inception
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude almost got Cameron fired.

Luckily she can still have her Melina vs Alicia fox moment in the future.

But for real. With significant others trying to assault talent, the bait and switch fake wrestlemania match, new talent trying to regulate with officials what they want to do with their look, ect.

I feel like wwe let these chicks get away with ALOT, more than they would before just firing them, just for the sake of this show.

Eva Marie looks nothing like the Bellas :stoneface:

The Bellas don't even look a like..

I'm watching the screen and see Nikki with the implants and Brie flat.. Man I'm not a huge proponent of breast implants, but Brie should have gotten em as well.. :lol:

But in all honest.. They all look alike.. Minus the implants

Eva Marie looks nothing like the Bellas :stoneface:

The Bellas don't even look a like..

I'm watching the screen and see Nikki with the implants and Brie flat.. Man I'm not a huge proponent of breast implants, but Brie should have gotten em as well.. :lol:

But in all honest.. They all look alike.. Minus the implants

Dude almost got Cameron fired.

Luckily she can still have her Melina vs Alicia fox moment in the future.

But for real. With significant others trying to assault talent, the bait and switch fake wrestlemania match, new talent trying to regulate with officials what they want to do with their look, ect.

I feel like wwe let these chicks get away with ALOT, more than they would before just firing them, just for the sake of this show.
You know this show is totally scripted, right?

Back
Top Bottom