Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what the hell kind of racist stuff ya on ?. why ya cant picture a black dude with the wwe title? ya been brainwashed that much? man **** that kofi deserves at least one tittle run.

He's got to be.

There's absolutely ZERO reason for him to be fighting Brock in Japan otherwise.
laugh.gif
i heard brock requested to fight him.i coulda been 
smokin.gif
 when i thought i read that tho 

THE MITB match will be INSANE with spots this year with everyone wanting to one up the guys at NXT. Hope everyone of them makes it out ok.

Wouldn't it be awesome for Kofi to win MITB, cash it at wrestlemania and WIN the belt. That would be BONKERS and so well deserved!!

what the hell kind of racist stuff ya on ?. why ya cant picture a black dude with the wwe title? ya been brainwashed that much? man **** that kofi deserves at least one tittle run.
1 he hasn't been built up as a main eventer since his orton feud, 2 vince mcmahon

A day late on this but RIP to Dusty Rhodes. I was legit shocked when my cousin texted me that news yesterday :smh:
Not gon lie I barely watched any of his old matches but dudes influence and help led alot of the younger wrestlers he worked with to succeed. He seemed truly selfless and was always willing to put over young guys one way or another. He was one of those guys growing up watching wrestling you would see a couple times a year & felt like he'll be around forever since he never truly looked sick and was always willing to take part in some of the action. Once RIP to the American Dream. You were appreciated even from a younger fan who didnt watch many of your matches

I'm just imagining the amount of awful/botched/awkward suicide dives that will be done during the PPV

That should legitimately be a contest question.

"How many suicide dives will there be during the PPV or MITB match?"
4wrestling 4wrestling

Last edited:
I'm just imagining the amount of awful/botched/awkward suicide dives that will be done during the PPV

That should legitimately be a contest question.

"How many suicide dives will there be during the PPV or MITB match?"
@4wrestling
Maybe for one match.  It's too hard to keep track of something like that for an entire PPV

Watched the Kenny King/Grado/Cruz (??) match from Impact Destination X, and Grado is a bottom of the 2nd hour Raw character :lol: could easily get the Santino treatment.

LU :smokin

Back
Top Bottom