Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheamus with the briefcase.....whenever he cashes it in, it's gonnaa be one of if not THE most underwhelming cash-ins since MITB became a thing, and I think the crowd is gonna respond in kind :lol: Only thing is that it makes sense as a heel. If he was still a face and cashing it end, my god it would be even worse

Sheamus with the briefcase.....whenever he cashes it in, it's gonnaa be one of if not THE most underwhelming cash-ins since MITB became a thing, and I think the crowd is gonna respond in kind :lol: Only thing is that it makes sense as a heel. If he was still a face and cashing it end, my god it would be even worse
I hope he fails his cash in.

i hate the NBA thread for ruining GoT for me. :smh:

attachment.php

I don't see how this PPV was great at all. It really seemed like 1 very good match, two pretty good ones, and a bunch of shoulder shrugs.

So at BG we get

Reigns VS Wyatt (thought they would hold it off until 1 of them had the strap)

Cena VS KO for the US title

Rollins VS Lesnar for the WWE title (unless they hold off until SSlam)

I got a question for all y'all with NJPW World... Is the 1/4/99 Tokyo Dome show on there?... I really want to see this Ozawa/Hashimoto shoot...

shanus with the briefcase
rybeck as intercontinental champ
ptp as tag team champs

why don't they just give the world title to big show or kane & complete the set of trash champs :smh:

Man, I really thought Brock was coming out at the end when Seth was doing his "I'm the best WWE World Heavyweight Champion ever" spiel.

Back
Top Bottom