Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

w

At least there was no Leon Rose tonight.
frown.gif

That UFC career mode idea they were talking about on the LAW sounds amazing :lol: the UFC would never ever sign off on having storylines involving steroids, piss test options, or being screwed over by judges though
Yea it was a good idea.

Konnan cracks me up every time he says Curt instead of Court. Gotta catch up on my podcasts, need to finish the mlw one with Russo. Been reading "The Big Payback," the book Konnan was talking about. Pretty good read if you're a hip hop head, as well as Asa Akira's audiobook.
Curt is always funny.

please god no flair and miz.thats like taking 10 steps backward,they got a good thing going on lately.id rather him paired with cody or ryder over miz.maybe even ziggler,but def rhodes i could see him being a main event guy with the flair management.but of course it will be miz who am i kidding.smh

in the next couple months wwe can either be great or be stuck in the cycle that they have been in.we shall see.i dont wanna have to give up on them and stop watching wrestling man

Who made the decision to pair flair and Miz the first time around? I give it a D- grade. Speaking of grades. Sandow's current status of F- infinity.

Last edited:
As far as the best gigs right now, it's JTG > Sandow > Ryder. JTG basically gets paid to workout. He doesn't wrestle on NXT, and has done like 2 matches in 2014. Other than that, I wonder if he even travels :lol:

^And he beat Taker with a powerslam :lol: no build up or anything, just countering Old School and pinning him. Weak.

Seth Rollins' theme sucks man :lol: that would even be terrible for Rollins if he were a face.

Theme is terrrrrrrible. :lol:

They need to just get the rights back to his ROH/FCW theme. Song makes me wanna ride around on horseback with a battleaxe and murk anything that moves. :smokin

I have no reason to cheer for Swagger, even as a face "Real American". Hope Rusev kicks his head off.

Last edited:
Swagger needs to get dropped by Zeb so Cesaro can get that Real Americans theme man.

Jim Ross and Dibiase on the Podcast :smokin

Jim Ross still sounding like a broken record in the intro with his "Heels need rules to break" talk :lol: - I think cuz is senile man

Back
Top Bottom