Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Summer/Layla stuff is just dumb. Cool from a sexual exploitaiton standpoint but kitty liter man? Come on now.

When does Cheap Heat come out? Which day?

just got wwf live tickets as a Father's Day present. at wachovia center next Sunday. anyone going!?

- Theres been some speculation among fans that WWE could pull a swerve in the Money In the Bank ladder match this month with two Superstars each grabbing one of the belts. Its said that is not in the plans and apparently hasnt been discussed.

It's gonna happen. Watch.

- Theres been some speculation among fans that WWE could pull a swerve in the Money In the Bank ladder match this month with two Superstars each grabbing one of the belts. Its said that is not in the plans and apparently hasnt been discussed.

It's gonna happen. Watch.
Any two of these dudes will grab them: Sheamus/Cena/Orton

That's stupid. They made a big deal about combining the belts. Melt the two belts together to make one big one.

Layla-milk-gifs-0011.gif

Layla-milk-gifs-0021.gif

that would just set up a match at the next ppv between the two who grab the belts correct? I don't see where else they would go wit it. unless Daniel Bryan ces back for that ppv and demands a rematch which would turn the match into a triple threat match. ???

Give bawse Barrett the straps.

out of the new generation or new wave? still haven't heard a name for all the upcoming stars. but out of all barrett is my guy he has every tool it takes to be a face of this company. him along with the king of swing.

I remember when cesaro first made his debut I thought damn they are going to give up on him quick. thank god they changed their minds

ps guys peep the avatar. I finally got one so now you can match the name with a picture literally my first avatar since I joined 12 years ago. damn 12 years. and was lurking for 2 years before that... Shew this place nt

Back
Top Bottom