Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I think Cena joins Reigns and Ambrose vs Evolution.

He already had his confrontation with Steph earlier and his feud with Wyatt is over.
Please stop!

Cena teaming with someone ends in the same results with him burying new talent. I don't think the shield will replace Seth nor should they....

Unless it's punk [emoji]128533[/emoji] sorry wishful thinking since I still want him to come back

Usos vs Wyatts :pimp: guess I missed it wasn't for the tag titles. Rowan is good in his role, but Harper is PERFECT. Every move, every mannerism. This guy gets it.

Del Rio looks like Rashard Lewis, just collectin them checks. Look at this guy Dolph, can't connect with the crowd at all, the nerve of them holding up multiple signs and chanting this "Let's Go Ziggler" mess :smh: :smh:

Well damn.

Figured the Shield run was winding down since they're ran through pretty much everybody, but expected Titty Master to be the source of the group disbanding not Rollins.

Rollins seems like a natural face. Not familiar with his ROH work so I don't know how he was as a heel.

Not sure how all this will work out long term, but needless to say my interest is piqued.

Please stop!

Cena teaming with someone ends in the same results with him burying new talent. I don't think the shield will replace Seth nor should they....

Unless it's punk [emoji]128533[/emoji] sorry wishful thinking since I still want him to come back

You still thinking punk will return and you want ME to stop!?!?!!!

i think rollins and ambrose would put on some awesome matches tho.

but honestly this why ya beloved ziggler or any of them overrated dudes cant be in the main event scene anymore.no room for them.i want reigns ,rollins, cesaro,bray,dbry,even barret ,even rusev in the main event scene now.and these dudes actually have talent.

Well damn.

Figured the Shield run was winding down since they're ran through pretty much everybody, but expected Titty Master to be the source of the group disbanding not Rollins.

Rollins seems like a natural face. Not familiar with his ROH work so I don't know how he was as a heel.

Not sure how all this will work out long term, but needless to say my interest is piqued.

Age Of The Fall Seth (Tyler Black) was very good, as someone stated before.

Son of a *****, I thought this was building up to a Ziggler win :rofl: :rofl:. They packed a lot in there, Del Rio matched Ziggler's motivation and the tapout seemed out of no where. *toilet flush*

I'm praying that Seth is pulling the double swerve . But if not hopefully they'll still let him cook

You still thinking punk will return and you want ME to stop!?!?!!!
Wishful thinking... No one said I think he was coming back. I said I Want him to come back big difference. What you said is right next to a cena heel turn... Not happening

Last edited:
Son of a *****, I thought this was building up to a Ziggler win :rofl: :rofl:. They packed a lot in there, Del Rio matched Ziggler's motivation and the tapout seemed out of no where. *toilet flush*

It's because he can't connect with the fans man.

i see Peep taking over 4w's gimmick since he's in Mexico.
laugh.gif

Uuuuugh, wish Goldust & Hunico would've beat Ryback and this Loser Axel. Interested in where this Coy/Goldust story goes though

Wishful thinking... No one said I think he was coming back. I said I Want him to come back big difference. What you said is right next to a cena heel turn... Not happening

How is it right next to a heel turn? I didn't say Cena would join the Shield, i said team up.

It would make sense in that Reigns is being groomed to be the next big star, having him team up with the face of the company helps that cause.

Back
Top Bottom