Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

This Rusev ceremony ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Trent Richardson??? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
I understand what 4W is saying about how Shield was the most over act that the WWE had going, but who else is out there for them to face as a group at this point? They've gone through everyone...

How is it right next to a heel turn? I didn't say Cena would join the Shield, i said team up.

It would make sense in that Reigns is being groomed to be the next big star, having him team up with the face of the company helps that cause.
You said he would join them vs evolution basically joining the shield! Rollins didn't just join evolution vs the shield, he joined the faction... Plus they already have cena pairing with the usos how would also rolling with the team that cost him millions of times make sense? The whole point of the heel turn was to end the shield so they can all go solo later on why in the world would they add someone else to this feud?... Especially John Cena?

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOMG that one guys lone audible yell as Rollins was about to hit Reigns "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was probably the poorest executed heel turn in recent memory..It was blatantly obvious and took all the shock value out of it for me..I do have to say I didn't think he'd be the one to turn..

You really saw that coming?

View media item 1005471
TBH, I was just expecting Kane or the entire heel roster to come out, like always.

They
You said he would join them vs evolution basically joining the shield! Rollins didn't just join evolution vs the shield, he joined the faction... Plus they already have cena pairing with the usos how would also rolling with the team that cost him millions of times make sense? The whole point of the heel turn was to end the shield so they can all go solo later on why in the world would they add someone else to this feud?... Especially John Cena?

Him joining doesn't mean joining the shield. The cena/usos group ended because the cena/wyatt feud is over. Cena has already posed with the shield. Guys rolling with guys who cost them matches before has happened millions of times. I already told you why cena could be added. His confrontation with steph, nobody to feud with and Reigns teaming with him helps Reigns.

How would that help reigns? That would just take the draw power off reigns and Rollins and just give it to cena. Adding cena to the feud will do nothing but hurt reigns because this is supposed to be a test for them.

Cena's angle may be dealing with DB did you think of that. Steph is feuding with DB and trips is feuding with Shield. Two different story lines you very rarely see them together now

Am I the only one who thought when Cena and Steph was in the ring he was going to get another chance to slap that.....

We'll have to agree to disagree and see what happens.

Last edited:
I understand what 4W is saying about how Shield was the most over act that the WWE had going, but who else is out there for them to face as a group at this point? They've gone through everyone...

They could've gave them individual programs against some heels. Similar to how factions like the Radicalz, '00 DX, etc did. That way they could've seen the reaction each guy got individually.

You really saw that coming?

View media item 1005471
TBH, I was just expecting Kane or the entire heel roster to come out, like always.

Yeah, I really saw that coming..Both of them looked back at Rollins, then sheepishly took a couple steps forward (which isn't consistent with their aggressive nature), and then just kinda posed for a second..If you didn't see it coming then you must not have been paying much attention..

I think they mean from the segment beginning did you see it. I mean when they stepped forward and he held up the chair was clear as day he was going hit him but it overall was still a shock they planned for it to be Seth and during a raw after the ppv

No way when evolution came out you saw that coming you just picked up on the que and called it while it was happening

Last edited:
Unless HHH takes a step back and out of the ring, Shield pretty much have to take on a new member to make the program make sense, right?

I think they mean from the segment beginning did you see it. I mean when they stepped forward and he held up the chair was clear as day he was going hit him but it overall was still a shock they planned for it to be Seth and during a raw after the ppv

No way when evolution came out you saw that coming you just picked up on the que and called it while it was happening

I never said I saw it coming the second evolution came out..But once he got in the ring with the chair it was pretty obvious..

Y'all's feelings are just getting way too hurt that me and a couple others picked up on it and you didn't..I sincerely apologize if I've offended you..Please forgive me..:wink:

What if this is all an elaborate swerve, where Rollins comes back to the SHIELD after eliminating Orton?

Back
Top Bottom