Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?
Jushin Thunder Liger / Great Muta. Can't pick between the two. From 92 until probably 5 years ago it was Liger then I realized how damn cool Muta was. Liger was the first person I remember flying like a wild man during his matches with Pillman back in the day. And Muta was so crazy, mysterious, and cool. The mist was a thing of beauty and his short bursts of quickness are unmatched by anyone in the history of the sport other than Benoit and Dynamite Kid.

What age did you first experienced wrestling?
I really have no idea but I grew up on NWA. First wrestlers I remember seeing were Flair, Luger, Dusty, and Road Warriors. Year? Not even sure

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
This is a good question that will take some thinking about before I can answer. Never even though about it though.

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc
All of those dudes are some mark *** bustas.............
But forreal I think @PeepGame is the biggest babyface here. He is probably the Dolph Ziggler of the NT Wrestling League since EVERYONE loves him (No DC stuff)

Last edited:
No...

Ziggler is the new age Billy Gunn... He does not, and had never "connected" with me... I enjoy his in ring work, and it very good... But I have no faith in him to have a long title run... He's a perfect guy for a top tag team tho...
There HAS to be a better way to transfer sarcasm through the internet. I wasn't serious with the Ric Flair man. :lol:

Probably 3. I remember Sting had the Bart Simpson hairdo with the colorful tights.
:lol:

4wrestling = Vince Mcmahon, sometimes heel, sometimes face
Nah, cuz is 100% an Eric Bischoff man

Last edited:
-WWE got the ball rolling for a possible triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship at next month's WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Tonight on Main Event, Bad News Barrett was scheduled to defend his title against Rob Van Dam in a rematch from their fight at Payback this past Sunday. However, as Barrett looked to put away his opponent, Cesaro came out and attacked both men, hitting his signature Neutralizer on both Barrett and RVD. This was in response to comments made earlier in the night by the champion, who blamed his loss on Monday Night Raw on Cesaro, calling him a coward.

There are a few possible options, the obvious being that there will be a 3-way match at Money in the Bank for the title. They could also just be setting up for Barrett vs. Cesaro in a singles match, but given that Cesaro also attacked RVD, and that both men are currently being booked as heels, that doesn't seem likely. The third option is that all three of them – or at least Cesaro and Barrett - will take part in the annual Money in the Bank ladder match.

Do you know what's the best part of all this news?? Sheamus has no one to defend his United States Championship against at Money in the Bank and that leaves only one possible solution..... Sheamus will be in the MITB Ladder Match

:smh: :x

23 in August.

I see you more as a Curt Hennig Jr, personally.

tumblr_inline_mpli5lN5eB1qz4rgp.gif

Turned 27 last month...
Best thing about Rollins turning heel is that I think he's going to get shot to the moon with HHH in his corner...

I'll be 28 this august.

Hbk all day everyday. Mick Foley and rich flair round out top 3.

Always had wrestling on in the house as my older cousin watched wwf alot. My first definitive moment was watching hbk throwing Marty through the barbershop window. Thought it was the coolest thing ever.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?

I think COdy rhodes is great and doesn't get enough love. I really think ambrose will be great too. Obviously I'm a big Cm punk fan. He and this thread brought me back into wrestling.
The match between hbk and diesel at an IYH where they use a guys fake leg as a weapon is one of my favorite matches/moment ever.

2 2 styles is a face.
Hymenman is a heel.
Hadpants is a mark [emoji]128539[/emoji]

27 years young. [quote

back in the day when I was younger I was forced to like the macho man. now I look back on it he rarely had a bad match always worked the crowd and had charisma through the roof. especially at a time where wwf was just huge muscle guys having bland matches. he raised the bar to another level.
my young teen era - I loved Jericho (wcw/ecw). I was a big ecw guy(obv) it was forced on me as well considering I didn't miss a show for a solid 5 years. so I always loved cactus jack pre wwf. once he got there he lost my attention.

I was born into it and was around wrestling from the time I was born. having a member if your family in the business. I was traveling from city to city. from gymnasium to gymnasium all over the tri state area as far back as I can remember. I never thought how lucky I was as a kid being able to meet guys you saw on tv. Kerry Von Erich was the man. I still have a tassel from his boot that he gave me. the bushwhackers were also great when I was a young kid.

as much as I think he isn't anything special like some of the fanboys on here. In real life I'm cm punk. I just speak my mind without any filter whether it hurts your feelings or not. I drop like 5 pipe bombs a week

I pick myself. I'm a heel. the type you want to throw your 10$ beer at.

Last edited:
speaking of mitb. I rather cena win and let him be the one that keeps the seat warm. look back from the miz til now. all these guys that we thought were the future won the belt too soon and it really stunted their growth. let all these up and coming stars ( cesaro. bray. barrett. shield. etc) marinate.

and I'm pissed I missed the ppv challenge. won last month in my first one. and didn't have time to get it done this time around.

Do you know what's the best part of all this news?? Sheamus has no one to defend his United States Championship against at Money in the Bank and that leaves only one possible solution..... Sheamus will be in the MITB Ladder Match

:smh: :x

And that also means....our boy cesaro won't be in the mitb match. Which conflicts previous reports of him being the early favorite to win the mitb. Maybe if it was the briefcase but since it will likely be for the straps. Have a strong feeling it may be jeeeeaaaaannnn ccchheeeennnnaaaa!!! Maybe bray may steal the show? Which will lead to him and dbry at summer slam as previously reported?

I'm gonna pose another question. Pick a NTWT member and choose his Professional Wrestling counter part:

@DCAllAmerican and @4wrestling : Bad News Barrett. Both can be cynical as hell sometimes but its all love

@Peep Game : Nicky Nemeth/Dolph Ziggler because everyone loves him No DC stuff. Maybe even Kofi.

@casekicks : Arn Anderson. That old man wisdom, knowledge on wrestling for days

26 in September
27 years young
I'll be 28 this august.
27 next month
24 on this upcoming Monday
Turned 26 four months ago

20...wow hahaha
23 in August.
31 next month.
29 next month...
Turned 27 last month...
I'm 26 next month.

27 in sept 
sick.gif

nerd.gif
24 here

laugh.gif
We all in our 20s, ages help us dictate the era of wrestling we all grew up with.

Im guessing case, 4w, and DC "no gay stuff" All American are the oldest

I need to see Rollins in a Suit on Raw or this angle is already a failure...
Dream Booking:

They need to book him as a corporate CM Punk. Tell people that Punk got fired because he wouldn't join the authority and Rollins got recruited as the one to join the authority

I'm gonna pose another question. Pick a NTWT member and choose his Professional Wrestling counter part:

@DCAllAmerican and @4wrestling : Bad News Barrett. Both can be cynical as hell sometimes but its all love

@Peep Game : Nicky Nemeth/Dolph Ziggler because everyone loves him No DC stuff. Maybe even Kofi.

@casekicks : Arn Anderson. That old man wisdom, knowledge on wrestling for days
1) Never put me and that other guy in the same sentence.

2) I would much more associate myself with Kurt Angle because I should be all of your heroes.

3) That's an accurate comparison for @Peep Game  since he's a perennial jobber.

Back
Top Bottom