Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Not you man, the entire iwc and Jim Ross weekly on his podcast.
I feel you i feel you.

I just wish they gave him a true chance at the top. Let him work. I have no doubts that he could have been one of the top heels in the company and during his MITB run, WAS the top heel in the company. 

I just wanted to actually see it. 

SERIOUSLY lol ,,,what is it with this dude lol ,its so weird to me like what am i missing..

hogan flair bret hbk austin rock triple h undertaker dbry ya dudes act like hes on tht level lol makes no sense

im so happy hes jobbing these days.at least he got a title run...smh my dude kofi got nothing

..or maybe people just like the dude's work? Don't know what's so confusing about that.

And Kofi's done

10 years too late

Does MVP's group have an actual name yet? Somebody said Blackdown, but I wasn't sure if they were joking since this is TNA

Hmm..

MVP

Lashley

King

MLK :nerd:

Last edited:
vWXiyn1.gif

..or maybe people just like the dude's work? Don't know what's so confusing about that.

And Kofi's done
Hmm..

MVP

Lashley

King

MLK
nerd.gif
ehat exactly makes kofi done?. lol ziggler must be done too,being a good worker is one thing theres plenty of great workers,but ya act like dude is the best thing since the rock,thats the confusing part.if hes all that ya say he is he wouldnt be jobbing.whatever im done with this ziggler talk 

Because dude's personality disappeared right after that 3 count. :lol:

ehat exactly makes kofi done?. lol ziggler must be done too,being a good worker is one thing theres plenty of great workers,but ya act like dude is the best thing since the rock,thats the confusing part.if hes all that ya say he is he wouldnt be jobbing.whatever im done with this ziggler talk 

And if Kofi was all that he wouldn't be jobbing either fam.

And nobody is ranking him up with Rock, stop over exaggerating. :lol:

Last edited:
I swear they only keep Kofi around to have his yearly Royal Rumble spot and to have a token black wrestler:lol:

Last edited:
Because dude's personality disappeared right after that 3 count.
laugh.gif

And if Kofi was all that he wouldn't be jobbing either fam.

And nobody is ranking him up with Rock, stop over exaggerating.
laugh.gif
lol i never said kofi was the greatest ever,hes not even my favorite wrestler.but i guess since your defending him so much ziggler is your favorite guy.

ya dudes cant go a day without mentioning him tho. like dude said its pretty sus. if ya want dude to stop jobbing buy some merchandise  

He's not my favorite, Cesaro is. I just think your logic is flawed.

I'm pretty sure most of us was in full support of guys like The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, Angle etc when they were in their primes. Does that make people 'sus' too?

Because dude's personality disappeared right after that 3 count. :lol:

Seriously, every good quality besides his wrestling disappeared after that 3 count :lol: the Swagger Soaring Eagle, promos with his dad, and the overall douchy high school jock confidence he had, gone.

Ziggler should use the Axel Mulligan gimmick at this point.

He's not my favorite, Cesaro is. I just think your logic is flawed.

I'm pretty sure most of us was in full support of guys like The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, Angle etc when they were in their primes. Does that make people 'sus' too?
no because unlike those guys ziggler sucks,with weak promos to top it off.i see tna in his future fake *** billy gunn 

no because unlike those guys ziggler sucks,with weak promos to top it off.i see tna in his future fake *** billy gunn 

:lol:

I wasn't actually comparing him to them, but ok man. I was again pointing out how that logic is flawed.

But I'm done..it's like talking to a kid.

i think ziggler should go young hbk and just be the cocky arrogant guy that out wrestlers you but everyone boos .. has that look

Back
Top Bottom