Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Ziggler is far from washed up. He can still perform they just book him poorly! I can see if he was old and slowing down but dude hasn't even peeked performance wise. I agree we should usher in the new superstars and be more concerned with them but you make it seem like he's some scrub

True, but in the last year, Kofi's biggest win is Orton, and I think Dolph's biggest win is Sandow, whose biggest win is R-Truth.
ughh dont remind me. kofi, sandow, ziggler. they need to let those dudes go to work. but i digress. theyre jobbers and i need to get over it. i need to move onto bigger and better things

Kofi is a awesome worker, but he has zero presence in the ring and on the mic..And he can't tell an in-ring story..It's just a bunch of spots instead of a complete story..

dolph's cash in was pretty awesome but it was really only cause the crowd lettuce be cereal

Last edited:
When kofi gets "serious" i just laugh man. Dude seems so damn forced on the mic. 

dolph is a natural. plain and simple. like ive said a million times, hes one of the only dudes who actually try. he take pride in their craft and work to perfect it. thats why i respect him. you know dude is not complacent in that jobber role. like a lot of people are in reality

do you even read my dude? youre a smart wrestling fan from what i can tell.

no one is complaining. were reminiscing on what could have been. weve all accepted that hes a jobber now and that wont change. does that change the fact that the dude is still talented as hell? nope. ziggler aint the only dude being underutilized on the roster. we just like him the best.
i never not once said u dudes were complaining,maybe u should go back and read.like i said no point of arguing over ziggler,ya dudes like him and i dont.thats all

.all i said was hes j.o.b squad 2014...all im saying is theres newer younger BETTER talent on the roster so he should be taking a back seat.

but idk how ya keep pulling me in this ziggler trap lol 

dolph's cash in was pretty awesome but it was really only cause the crowd lettuce be cereal
not ONLY because of the crowd. but they were a huge part of it. by why should that take away from ziggler. sure it was the night after mania and all that. but every single opportunity in the MONTHS leading up to his cash in, people were chanting his name. people WANTED him to be the champion. 

i never not once said u dudes were complaining,maybe u should go back and read.like i said no point of arguing over ziggler,ya dudes like him and i dont.thats all

.all i said was hes j.o.b squad 2014...all im saying is theres newer younger BETTER talent on the roster so he should be taking a back seat.

but idk how ya keep pulling me in this ziggler trap lol 
the phrase "get over it" implies that you were talking about us complaining

in terms of pure talent and upside, very few are as talented as ziggler, especially with the younger crowd. dude is a NATURAL. he has IT. 

I dont see that with the new crowd. reigns has the look but hes very underdeveloped. rollins is downright amazing but he lacks that charisma but this evolution turn will surely help him. ambrose is ambrose. wyatt can very well be the top heel in the company by the end of the year and in my opinion, he already is the best heel in the company. 

so what other younger talent is better than ziggler?

If booked correctly Ziggy can be this years DB. I know y'all hear his pops and cheers for him in random matches getting stronger and picking up steam

ill argue about ziggler all day long man, idc. he will always be one of my favorites. arguing about him lets us talk about him. just because hes on the job squad doesnt mean he gets forgotten. nah man, family never gets left behind. 

seriously tho im all about the new guys man,i want these dudes to take over the business.no more shaemus or rvd or big show or kane in major stoyrlines .and anybody whose held the world title prior to this year shouldnt be seeing again except for dbry, but his other title reigns dont count.of course im sure theyll give super cena one or 2 more titles runs 

the only exception is if kurt angle comes back then i would love to see him with the strap one more time.

Sandow gets shafted as hard as Ziggler does. It's ****** but what can you do.
both are just unfortunate circumstances. had sandow won MITB a year earlier, he could be one of the top guys. but they decided to unify the titles and it completely ruined everything. 

i just hate how wwe loses faith so quickly. theyre not willing to take risks with dudes. whats the point in signing dudes you dont trust. if theyre good enough to be on your payroll, they better be good enough to hold their own. LET THEM WORK.

seriously tho im all about the new guys man,i want these dudes to take over the business.no more shaemus or rvd or big show or kane in major stoyrlines .and anybody whose held the world title prior to this year shouldnt be seeing again except for dbry, but his other title reigns dont count.of course im sure theyll give super cena one or 2 more titles runs 

the only exception is if kurt angle comes back then i would love to see him with the strap one more time.
i love kurt angle. he is an absolute monster and a top 10 for me.

but dude is WASHED. He's the definition of washed, not ziggler. He can barely walk any more, all those stupid moonsaults off the top of cages are getting to him. He needs to let go man. no reason he should hold the title in the WWE, especially if were talking about pushing younger talent. 

i love kurt angle. he is an absolute monster and a top 10 for me.

but dude is WASHED. He's the definition of washed, not ziggler. He can barely walk any more, all those stupid moonsaults off the top of cages are getting to him. He needs to let go man. no reason he should hold the title in the WWE, especially if were talking about pushing younger talent. 
i agree with u that hes probably washed and him as champ wouldnt do anything for anyone but angle will always be my dude.def top 10 

of course kurt would be jobbing, but at this point in his career its only right for him to put guys over. washed or not id still love to see a cesaro vs angle match.obviously with cesaro going over 

If kurt return, which i believe he will, it should only to be inducted. thats it.

I dont think ive ever witnessed someone pick up the wrestling business as fast as he did. its really incredible. he is another natural talent. 

On the off chance that he did return, Kurt would get jobbed out something serious.

Which is still better than being a headliner in TNA.

Sadly true :lol:

But I would really love to see him face Bryan or Cesaro in one last match before going to the HOF though.

Back
Top Bottom