Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

knowing vince, he would probably get booked in a match with swagger to determine the true real american

Any chance Y2J returns this year?
im hoping towards the end of the year.im sure he still got at least one more good run in him,hes too good not to.i never knew if i liked him better as a heel or face or both equally kind of like the rock and shawn michaels 

swagger sucks so much i always forget to mention him on that list of guys that should be sold to tna.id def root for ziggs over that bum

Just saw a commercial for slam anniversary TNA in Dallas. Anyone see this? Kevin Von Erich and his two boys? Can someone shed some light. I had it on mute because my son is sleeping.

Remember when John Morrison was going to be the next HBK? lol

I really hope Ziggler gets another chance :frown: dude need to start using that super kick as his finisher

WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler is featured in a new interview with journeyofafrontman.com, talking about everything from SummerSlam plans, to Steel Panther, to what kind of music he listens to to get ready for a match.

I’m not one of those guys that has to, one of those guys that walks around with their Beats headphones on and get in the zone and bounce around. I do the opposite of that. I sit around in a corner and I focus on a game plan or psychology going into the match so I can get all my focusing in, think of everything I can that I can possible use against my opponent out there. So I like to sit and plot quietly. I listen to music on the treadmill every morning, little bit of a mixture of pop music and mostly hair bands and rock.

Ziggler's Opponent at SummerSlam 2014

I would like to face Bad News Barrett at Summerslam. That guy, he’s come back from an injury, he’s come a long way. He’s found a way to recreate himself on The JBL and Cole YouTube show and actually bringing that over to television. He brought it over to television and it’s great. I love hearing him talk. He’s good and he knows what he’s doing. We’ve only been in the ring maybe two times together and we tore it down. I would love to get out there with him and put on a match that nobody else could follow

Dolph's Personal Favorite Match

One of my favorites for sure was me versus Edge at the 2011 Royal Rumble. We were the opening match for the World Heavyweight title. Edge was someone I had rode with and he’s been a mentor to me. It was cool to be in the ring with him and me being the bad guy. The crowd understands I’m good at my job. And I was able to hang in the ring with him. In the last ten minutes of that match, everybody was on the edge of their seats. It was a real special time for me. It was a great match. Edge was awesome, I hung in there with him and definitely held my own. We tore it down that night..

Remember when John Morrison was going to be the next HBK? lol

I really hope Ziggler gets another chance :frown: dude need to start using that super kick as his finisher

JoMo had a picture perfect Super Kick though.

Dude was amazing in the ring.

When Kurt returns he probably wouldn't even pass the wwe physical. Would not mind him being the raw commissioner for a year or so then be inducted into the hof in 2016

When Kurt returns he probably wouldn't even pass the wwe physical. Would not mind him being the raw commissioner for a year or so then be inducted into the hof in 2016

That is the thought about him ever getting back in the wwe. I think wwe can get him into shape and give him a legends deal or something.

lol yeea your right im sure they dont even have physicals in tna .im sure he will come back for a while before hes inducted just wonder how they would use him.maybe as a play by play guy im sure hed be better than what they got now 

lol yeea your right im sure they dont even have physicals in tna .im sure he will come back for a while before hes inducted just wonder how they would use him.maybe as a play by play guy im sure hed be better than what they got now 
Prob a NXT trainer

laugh.gif

I feel like TNA guys get paid under the table like day laborers.
yea theres def some shady stuff going on over there lol

I watched TNA for the first time in a very long time today. Man, I can't believe how hysterically bad it is :lol: Entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

I watched TNA for the first time in a very long time today. Man, I can't believe how hysterically bad it is :lol: Entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

Utter garbage

And my wifes dad only watches that. "They have real wrestlers"

And about the acting chops of a hs drama club

That Ziggler cash-in NEVER gets old...pure, raw emotion :pimp: :pimp:
Yea man that moments gives me chills EVERY time I watch it man. Even though I know everything that happens.

-Big E and AJ being so antsy at the end
-Big E nodding his head so many times during the match
-That momentum changing corner enzuguri by Del Rio

There are some other things but man I get so inspired whenever I see that clip man.

Good stuff fellas. :smh:

Dolph's Personal Favorite Match

One of my favorites for sure was me versus Edge at the 2011 Royal Rumble. We were the opening match for the World Heavyweight title. Edge was someone I had rode with and he’s been a mentor to me. It was cool to be in the ring with him and me being the bad guy. The crowd understands I’m good at my job. And I was able to hang in the ring with him. In the last ten minutes of that match, everybody was on the edge of their seats. It was a real special time for me. It was a great match. Edge was awesome, I hung in there with him and definitely held my own. We tore it down that night..
Bad quality but I never saw it.

Review of NXT from 6/5/14

Mojo/Aiden English: Nothing worth speaking about. I see Mojo has new neon clothes. But if they want folks to take him serious, he needs to get a new finisher other than the Earthquake Splash.

Nice touch with the Special Olympics segment with NXT. I wonder if I can go down there and take a tour at the Performance Center. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Charlotte/Bayley: Bayley's entrance just makes you happy. She gave dap to the blow up creature. That made my day man. Bayley is cool forreal. But please WWE, don't water NXT down with those run-ins that have people's music playing. Summer couldn't have waited until after the match to come out? Her music played, she didn't even do anything other than "distract" Charlotte. Don't do that WWE.

Jason Jordan/Tye Dillinger promo: Awkward. Not sure what were were supposed to get from that.

I hope WWE uses these two as a new age Haas/Benjamin. Jason Jordan impresses me more and more every time I see him. Random note, it is always funny when enhancement talent is used on the developmental level. I like it, again, this is what makes me love this show so much. Reminds me of WCW B-shows. Damn Jordan was 225 and wrestled at 285 when at Indiana. I like their music too, reminds me of Summer Rae's old NXT theme. Seems like they just remixed it to be honest. Jason uses an Angle Slam and calls it the Jordan Slam. Creative (yea right).

Jason Jordan: This is impressive man. I could see dude being pushed to the big show. He seems like Vince's type. I might call it now, he will be the biggest star currently from NXT within the next 4 years. Putting my bid in.

I like what they are doing with CJ Parker NOT wrestling and staying in the crowd with his anti-GMO signs or whatever the hell he is propogating. Whatever it is, I like it. Build on that character CJ!

Happy that Tyler Breeze is getting so much love from folks. However, I just can't see this character doing much on te main roster unless they keep him away from the comedy stuff. If they let him do his thing outside of the comedy realm, I think it can work to a degree. But we will see if that will happen. This camera phone usage is a nice touch. Adrian "The Man that Maybelline Forgot" Neville. Hahaha. Uggos. Music video was on point, this is how you develop a character. They seem to be behind this dude, for now. hahahahah @ the credits of the video.

Neville/Justin Gabriel: When I saw this match was coming up I got a lil hyped. Maybe Neville is looking at what he will become in the future. Who knows? Adrian Neville's theme music reminds me a little bit of the fake Ultimate Warrior dude's boss theme from Streets of Rage 2. Funny Neville doing a basic sommersault dive off of the apron was anything other than basic coming from him. He just has a way of making flying moves look special. The smallest moves and most basic moves look special when done by him. I like the new look from Gabriel rocking the wide reciever gloves. Nice mirror match here, Gabriel played the heel more than I have seen him play in recent years. I wish Neville would have finished him off with the imploding 450 just to mess with Gabriel. I kinda thought he was going to since he bounced up to the top rope like RVD but he ended up facing him and doing the Red Arrow. Red Arrow never gets old watching man.

Good show this week, ride that momentum from Takeover fellas. Good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom