Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Let's try to iron out a final NTWT Mania card.
It's not looking good.
DSK in rehab.
Club injured his ego.
ISS invasion pushed back.
No real challenge against hombre and I, and it's too early for either of us to turn on each other.
I guess we can phone it in and have 4w vs NobleKane, but that's been done to death.
Tennhouse vs 4w maybe, but is it really time to bring Tennhouse to the main event?
No MITB either, so we can't put all the low-card together [ie. DFly, toine, im that one] in one match.
This is the most important time of the year, guys. In 19 days we will all be witnesses to the single most important event in the history of the NTWT.

NTWT WrestleMania 1

Never in the history of the longest running weekly thread on NikeTalk will there ever be an event like this again.

Who's ready to step up to the plate?

3dgarfly23? ESyDC? masondid.support? jdcurt2?

Make your choice wisely and remember...

Choices are the hinges of destiny.

I'd like to add that I'll be traveling to parts unknown from the 17th to the 1st.
I won't be able to be part of the final build up, and I can't do anything via satellite, word to Rock.

Spoiler [+]
GIFSoup

SO LET THE CUTTER GET THIS STRAIGHT.

THIS ROODY POO JABRONI SOLE WANTS TO WARN THE PEOPLE, WANTS TO WARN THE CUTTER THAT A CHANGE IS COMING.

A CHANGE IS COMING, A CHANGE IS COMINGAHHHHH KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI.

WHAT, IS THE CUTTER SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF THIS SOLE CHARACTER?

DO YOU EXPECT THE CUTTER TO JUST UP AND LEAVE THE NTWT NOW THAT SOLE IS GIVING US WARNINGS?

Spoiler [+]

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR YOU PILE OF MONKEY CRAP.

I KNOW YOU'RE SITTING ON YOUR MOTHER'S BED READING THIS ON YOUR EMACHINES NETBOOK.

THIS...IS...HOME.

THE CUTTER WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, GIVE EVERY OUNCE OF BLOOD AND SWEAT TO PROTECT HOME.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I AM THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE BUISNESS TODAY.

I BRING IT EVERY.. SINGLE...TIME.

SO YOU CAN BRING ALL YOUR ROODY POO FRIENDS. ISS, PBS, MLS, UPTEMPO AIR, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

THE CUTTER WILL BURY ALL THAT CANDYASS WITH ONE SINGLE SOLITARY ASSWHOOOPIN.

SO LET ME GIVE YOU A WARNING...

Spoiler [+]

JUST BRING IT, BIITCH

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Let's try to iron out a final NTWT Mania card.
It's not looking good.
DSK in rehab.
Club injured his ego.
No real challenge against hombre and I, and it's too early for either of us to turn on each other.
I guess we can phone it in and have 4w vs NobleKane, but that's been done to death.
Tennhouse vs 4w maybe, but is it really time to bring Tennhouse to the main event?
No MITB either, so we can't put all the low-card together [ie. DFly, toine, im that one] in one match.
This is the most important time of the year, guys. In 19 days we will all be witnesses to the single most important event in the history of the NTWT.

NTWT WrestleMania 1

Never in the history of the longest running weekly thread on NikeTalk will there ever be an event like this again.

i think im ready to be a NTWT main eventer
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

It's not looking good.
DSK in rehab.
Club injured his ego.

NTWT WrestleMania 1

i think im ready to be a NTWT main eventer
embarassed.gif
Hopefully I don't pull a Sheamus and fall as quickly as I rise

I will start my Undertaker like streak at NTWT Wrestlemania 1.
The question is, who's going to step up and be my Superfly Jimmy Snuka?

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Spoiler [+]
GIFSoup

THIS ROODY POO JABRONI SOLE WANTS TO WARN THE PEOPLE, WANTS TO WARN THE CUTTER THAT A CHANGE IS COMING.

A CHANGE IS COMING, A CHANGE IS COMINGAHHHHH KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI.

DO YOU EXPECT THE CUTTER TO JUST UP AND LEAVE THE NTWT NOW THAT SOLE IS GIVING US WARNINGS?

Spoiler [+]

I KNOW YOU'RE SITTING ON YOUR MOTHER'S BED READING THIS ON YOUR EMACHINES NETBOOK.

THIS...IS...HOME.

THE CUTTER WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, GIVE EVERY OUNCE OF BLOOD AND SWEAT TO PROTECT HOME.

SO YOU CAN BRING ALL YOUR ROODY POO FRIENDS. ISS, PBS, MLS, UPTEMPO AIR, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Spoiler [+]

JUST BRING IT, BIITCH

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
Nice.

WrestleMania Announcing Assignments Revealed

In the pro wrestling business, the age-old expression is "card subject to change."

However, last night, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon told a few key insiders the Wrestlemania announcing assignments that Wrestlezone can now exclusively report.

Michael Cole will not announce Wrestlemania.

Neither will Jerry "The King" Lawler.

The play-by-play announcer for Wrestlemania will be Josh Matthews, and his color commentator, at least as of now, will be Booker T.

There was word going around last night that Jim Ross will end up calling the main events, including Undertaker vs HHH. However, that has not been confirmed, and we also have a report from a major player within WWE that Ross will only call the two title matches at the show.

For whatever this is worth, Ross downplayed all speculation yesterday, telling people he won't get his hopes up, but is "ready to serve if drafted into action."

There is no word what Michael Cole's role will be going forward. There are some who feel he should become a full time manager, and become WWE's top heel personality. Others feel this heel run needs to run its course, with Cole finally returning to his old role.

While WWE likes to have an idea about Summer Slam by the time we get this close to Wrestlemania, we have been told all ideas are up in the air, although "Vince has apparently decided what he wants to do with Rock, Cena, and Miz, but he's not telling us yet"

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s “TNA Victory Road

Originally Posted by hellaones

WrestleMania Announcing Assignments Revealed

In the pro wrestling business, the age-old expression is "card subject to change."

However, last night, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon told a few key insiders the Wrestlemania announcing assignments that Wrestlezone can now exclusively report.

Michael Cole will not announce Wrestlemania.

Neither will Jerry "The King" Lawler.

The play-by-play announcer for Wrestlemania will be Josh Matthews, and his color commentator, at least as of now, will be Booker T.

There was word going around last night that Jim Ross will end up calling the main events, including Undertaker vs HHH. However, that has not been confirmed, and we also have a report from a major player within WWE that Ross will only call the two title matches at the show.

For whatever this is worth, Ross downplayed all speculation yesterday, telling people he won't get his hopes up, but is "ready to serve if drafted into action."

There is no word what Michael Cole's role will be going forward. There are some who feel he should become a full time manager, and become WWE's top heel personality. Others feel this heel run needs to run its course, with Cole finally returning to his old role.

While WWE likes to have an idea about Summer Slam by the time we get this close to Wrestlemania, we have been told all ideas are up in the air, although "Vince has apparently decided what he wants to do with Rock, Cena, and Miz, but he's not telling us yet"

I'm sorry, but I have no faith in Matthews and Booker calling the biggest show of the year.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

4w where u a big ultimate warrior mark during the 80s and 90s??

Yeah, I was a big fan.  Especially during his peak at WrestleMania VI and his return at WrestleMania VIII.

SMH @ Booker being on the announce team.

Do you guys think Cole goes back to normal after Wrestlemania or stays a heel announcer?

Honestly I'd like to see him as a manager.

I'd like to see Cole as a manager, but then that would mean that I'd have to listen to Matthews' annoying voice too much..I don't know what it is about dude, but when I hear him speak all I can think about is a really bad speech impediment..

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Spoiler [+]
GIFSoup

Spoiler [+]

THIS...IS...HOME.

Spoiler [+]

JUST BRING IT, BIITCH

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
Nice.
Cutter!!!! Cutter!!!!! *holds up Gary sign*

- WWE has reportedly signed Ohio independent wrestler Matt Justice (Matthew Hannan) to a developmental deal. Matt has worked several matches for WWE over the past year including the Alberto Del Rio mini Royal Rumble match on SmackDown in January.

- TNA star Jeff Hardy was scheduled to appear in a Moore County, North Carolina court on Wednesday morning, but once again, the case was continued to a later date.

This time, the reason for the continuance was that the district attorney’s office is still waiting for evidence to come back from the state bureau of investigation.

Hardy is facing multiple drug charges, including felony trafficking, stemming from his September 2009 arrest.

Back
Top Bottom