Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

hombrelobo wrote:

GHMIS watch your mouth. You couldn't cut a promo like Bully Ray did if your BigPun CD depended on it.

careful, before i speak with the rest of creative and have u wrestling in dark matches

Speak with creative? Or speak with Sole?
nerd.gif

I'm watching you GHIMS.

I'm picking up on your actions.

You no showed your main event tag team opportunity with TennHouse2, leaving him to lose via forfeit.

You're burying the locker room while being the message man for "creative".

And to be quite honest I smell something fishy about the erratic debut dates of "Sole", while you just so happen to always be the one posting interesting things about "they".

Seems like someone has it out for his fellow NTers..

I'm watching you GHIMS.

Spoiler [+]
2larbl4.jpg

Missed the end of Impact..Anyone know who won the 4way for the number 1 contender?

WGN has canceled WWE Superstars.  The final episode will be April 7.

I doubt it will be missed.

i remember superstars was the only show to watch wwe weekly

way before monday night raw or smackdoen was even heard of

they used to have the heels or faces wrestle jobbers

Saturday mornings of WWF Superstars and WWF Challenge were staples of my childhood.  Screw cartoons.  This was all I looked forward to every week.

wow, almost forgot WWF Challenge

do u remember the survivor series on thanksgiving night

Saturday morning cartoons and wrestling was awesome..Used to watch wrestling on Saturdays w/my granpa, RIP..

I used to love Survivor series, back in the day when every match was a tag team match..Thats back in the day when they knew how to actually build up some momentum as far as storylines go..Now they just take whoever's available and throw them together..SMH

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Saturday mornings of WWF Superstars and WWF Challenge were staples of my childhood.  Screw cartoons.  This was all I looked forward to every week.

this.

and:
"Former WWE Superstar Jinsei Shinzaki (Hakushi) is livin in his car after his home and restaraunt were destroyed by the earthquake & tsunami"

WWE is partnering with GLAAD (the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) after the organization received a number of complaints about some comments that John Cena made towards The Rock that many WWE viewers saw as anti-gay.

Our outreach to WWE was prompted by outrage from many LGBT viewers, about a series of homophobic taunts by wrestler John Cena on the USA program WWE Raw in late February. We reached out to WWE Incorporated, which responded swiftly and positively.

GLAAD was first made aware of the incidents by several of its members following the February 21 broadcast of WWE Raw, which featured wrestler John Cena responding to taunts made by Dwayne “The Rock

If you take away Cena's homophobic jokes, you take away 75% of his material.  He's been using this crap way longer than just his promos about The Rock and Miz.

So, regarding NTWT Mania. How are we going to format the program? How will we determine winners? Simulator?

We are running out of time, folks.

– WWE’s Fatal 4-Waypay-per-view event has been renamed Capitol Punishment, according to the official website of Cineplex Odeon Theatres.

The event takes place on June 19, 2011 at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.

– Dwayne “The Rock

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, regarding NTWT Mania. How are we going to format the program? How will we determine winners? Simulator?

Can I enter a  last minute MITB match

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Can I enter a  last minute MITB match
I think a tournament for the IC title would be a great way to bring a guy who don't usually cut promos into the mix. Additionally, I think it could set up feuds for guys who participate in the match and don't have a program set.

Here's who I have down as Champions (in my mind anyway)

4Wrestling-World Heavyweight Champion
b8c78a0ed473.gif

hombrelobo+JNQ-� Tag Team Champions
a03d9f98089a.gif

i'm that one- US Champion
unitedstateschampionshi.gif

hyper cutter-divas champion
19bb7ce5edd0.gif

IC title-Vacant
e8c02cc4ba28.gif

I don't know if anyone feels differently, but that's how I see it.

I really would like feedback from everyone. I think 4W did a great job setting up the Royal Rumble. He got everyone involved and made it fun. I especially enjoyed that he set up the Rumble so the winner wasn't determined by anyone in particular. So, I'm hoping we can run the NTWTF (NikeTalk Wrestling Thread Federation?) in a similar fashion.

I think they way we set up Mania as the precedent to how the NTWTF (?) portion of the thread will run. We could shoot promos on Raw, have title matches on PPVs, etc.

Thoughs?

#EXCUSE ME

but since when does talent decide matches/storylines

u are on thin ice and killer whales will be waiting when that ice breaks my friend

Did you not see the part where I asked for thoughts? It's not like I'm trying to determine anything by myself. I want everyone to contribute to this thing so we can have a good time with it.

#youareexcused

Intercontinental Champ... MJ All Day45

A sophisticated man...slayed women both voluptuous and dragons alike...from Istanbul to Compton....I deserved the belt. a man whose in ring timing makes Chris Benoit proud. I'll put ya mother in the Crossface and make ya daddy watch. I here by issue a challenge for anyone to try and take the belt from me.

My name is my name... and you will respect me.

84a360201317999d63813c49f3fac58598dd9118_r.jpg

we are planning something for you and JNSQ w/ snookie at ringside

does tag team gauntlet match sound good for ya???

oh and btw, u and JNSQ will be starting the match against ?????? & ???????

good luck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Intercontinental Champ... MJ All Day45

A sophisticated man...slayed women both voluptuous and dragons alike...from Istanbul to Compton....I deserved the belt. a man whose in ring timing makes Chris Benoit proud. I'll put ya mother in the Crossface and make ya daddy watch. I here by issue a challenge for anyone to try and take the belt from me.

My name is my name... and you will respect me.

84a360201317999d63813c49f3fac58598dd9118_r.jpg

the title is NOT yours, it doesn't get handed out, u have to earn it

we are currently working on something for the IC belt

but i like your charisma and your determination, u might be added to the IC title picture

Back
Top Bottom