Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

Anyone catch the SD! SPoilers? sounds like another decent episode...E&C can keep that show going by themselves it seems. Another interesting move by the writers to change things around...

fun fact.... these are on netflix as well:

wwe: the john cena experience
wwe: hart and soul: hart family anthology
ricky steamboat: life story of the dragon

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]aye! where the hell is my little logo![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]<~~~~ bah. no bueno.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](yes i donated)[/color]

- It’s said that Vince McMahon is in no hurry to end the anonymous RAW General Manager angle and reveal who is behind the laptop. There’s a feeling, or better yet a fear, that Vince will end up making himself the GM. Vince is high on the angle and has praised Michael Cole for helping.

Several names have been pitched in creative meetings to be the GM including The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Bret Hart and believe it or not, Kevin Nash. At one point there was also talks of actually having Cole be the anonymous GM.

- While The Rock wasn’t scheduled for any live RAW appearances until after WrestleMania, he is now scheduled for the go-home show on March 28th in Chicago, IL. As noted before, he will also be appearing on the RAW after WrestleMania on April 4th in Atlanta.

- The WrestleMania 27 go-home RAW in Chicago on March 28th will also serve as the go-home SmackDown show as there will be no tapings on March 29th. SmackDown that Friday will also be made up of clips from Axxess. The WWE crews will fly into Atlanta after RAW that week where there will be a ring set up at their hotel to practice in. The hotel is most likely rented out to WWE personnel only and will be under lockdown to anyone not with WWE.

@IAMJericho wrote:
Happy to say I'll be making my triumphant return to the WWE tomorrow night....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

with Hardy..... his case was continued... again...

The reason for the continuance is so they can get the results of lab tests from the State Bureau of Investigation on some of the evidence that was seized from Hardy's home September 11th, 2009.

– According to reports from the Tough Enoughset, Luke Robinson is considered the early favorite on the show. He stands out as a star and is considered a good wrestler that possesses charisma. Show host Steve Austin was so impressed by Robinson that he is privately working out with him.

Robinson is a 26-year-old independent wrestler from Maine who performs under the name “Golden Boy

Bret still showin' why he is "The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"..Now I gotta go watch some videos of Bret vs. Curt Hennig..

If you like wrestling and don't like the woo woo woo kid, slap yourself.

Guest Appearances by Scott Stanford.

On a related note WWE Superstars has been cancelled.
ohwell.gif

Final airing of Superstars is Thursday, April 7

Spoiler [+]
Yes, watched Superstars.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
"The WWE wishes Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Yoshi Tatsu, The Uso's, JTG, Chris Masters, Tyler Reks, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd, Tamina, Alicia Fox, Trent Baretta, and Primo the best in all thier future endeavors."

Bully Ray and AJ have been good on the mic. Yes, I'm watching iMPACT. I need to do something before the gym *shrugs*

v3dgarfly23 wrote:
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

It's not looking good.
DSK in rehab.
Club injured his ego.
ISS invasion pushed back.
No real challenge against hombre and I, and it's too early for either of us to turn on each other.
I guess we can phone it in and have 4w vs NobleKane, but that's been done to death.
Tennhouse vs 4w maybe, but is it really time to bring Tennhouse to the main event?
No MITB either, so we can't put all the low-card together [ie. DFly, toine, im that one] in one match.
This is the most important time of the year, guys. In 19 days we will all be witnesses to the single most important event in the history of the NTWT.

NTWT WrestleMania 1

Never in the history of the longest running weekly thread on NikeTalk will there ever be an event like this again.

Who's ready to step up to the plate?

3dgarfly23? ESyDC? masondid.support? jdcurt2?

Make your choice wisely and remember...

Choices are the hinges of destiny.

i think im ready to be a NTWT main eventer
embarassed.gif

NTWT Wrestlemania? Without the longest reigning G.W.O. World Heavyweight Champion?

g.W.o. ? What is this? 2007? Outta here with that.

GHMIS watch your mouth. You couldn't cut a promo like Bully Ray did if your BigPun CD depended on it.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the pope's segment....

If I was the CEO of Spike or the FCC, i'd have Impact canceled. It's really ruining wrestling's great art of storytelling...

hombrelobo wrote:

GHMIS watch your mouth. You couldn't cut a promo like Bully Ray did if your BigPun CD depended on it.

careful, before i speak with the rest of creative and have u wrestling in dark matches

I just noticed this dude Ninong tried to bury me.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Might have to finally pull the trigger on Black Down.
nerd.gif

I need to watch those Machomania vids.

Back
Top Bottom