Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

its crazy that Chris Masters was once competing for the heavyweight title....now hes being put in the ankle lock by micheal cole
30t6p3b.gif

He was just too boring and it never made sense that no one was breaking the master lock...
eyes.gif
with his physique you'd think he'd be at least US or IC champion right now, wwe has to turn him heel again. face chris masters just isnt good...also his theme music went from greek god to generic rock music
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

i was always a fan of masters and he was pumped full of steroids and everyone knew it, so of course no one was breaking the master lock
laugh.gif

i was always a fan of masters and he was pumped full of steroids and everyone knew it, so of course no one was breaking the master lock
laugh.gif

He did have the old Lex Luger "Narcissist" gimmick tho...Lex was better...he had the mirror and the shiny cape.
laugh.gif

52c365071ae49702692833cef19ccc01e07fab3d_r.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, regarding NTWT Mania. How are we going to format the program? How will we determine winners? Simulator?

We are running out of time, folks.
Hopefully I make the actual NTWT show
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and not some dark match battle royal that's not even an extra feature on the dvd
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Are we gonna ignore the US Title like the real E, or show it some respect like it deserves... 

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, regarding NTWT Mania. How are we going to format the program? How will we determine winners? Simulator?

We are running out of time, folks.
Hopefully I make the actual NTWT show
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and not some dark match battle royal that's not even an extra feature on the dvd
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Are we gonna ignore the US Title like the real E, or show it some respect like it deserves... 

Hey I'll take the US Belt if nobody wants it..I have no idea what I have to do to keep it, but thats not a big deal right?..Or I can just be all-time ref..Or maybe the GM..Hell I'll be the lead Spanish announcer, even though I dont speak spanish..

i will go for the

and when that young knockout kid wins the US title i will rename it to the NT MEX title
pimp.gif

Thanks to reader Leon Peters for passing along the following:

I just got the new issue of WWE Magazine with The Rock on the cover. Inside is an interview with discussing his career and his return. The talk then moved to the possibility of him wrestling again.

Rock was asked about how much of his old ring outfits he still owns and he commented, “I still own it all. It’s still with me in my house. It was never going away because I knew I would one day use it again.

- Stan sent word that there was 9 minutes and 58 seconds of in-ring action on this past Thursday’s TNA iMPACT, down from 21 minutes and 18 seconds on the previous week.

- The backstage morale after this past week’s iMPACT tapings was very low. People in TNA are down on the company’s direction more than ever.

- Wrestlers in TNA are under the impression that Jeff Hardy will be brought back as a babyface soon. No one expects him to be fired.

- Jeremy Borash suffered a concussion from a Brother Ray kick at last week’s iMPACT tapings.

laugh.gif

He did have the old Lex Luger "Narcissist" gimmick tho...Lex was better...he had the mirror and the shiny cape.
laugh.gif

I remember when Luger debuted in WWF.  I was never more confused.  A) I didn't know what Narcissist meant.  B) He came out with weird music and the mirrors.  It was just weird for a 10 year old.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Eddie Edwards d Roderick Strong to become the new ROH Champion

didn't see that coming i would of prefered davey richards or chris hero to be the next champion

just got back from the show @ msg

pretty good, HHH beat sheamus in a street fight, %!+! was brutal
laugh.gif

main event was cena & orton vs cm punk & the miz , cena and orton won of course .

miz is funny as hell, dude did the peoples elbow, cant wait till the rock lays one down on him .......

all in all show was pretty good, kids had a great time ........

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember when Luger debuted in WWF.  I was never more confused.  A) I didn't know what Narcissist meant.  B) He came out with weird music and the mirrors.  It was just weird for a 10 year old.
Agreed I first seen this dude I was thinking what's going on

Back
Top Bottom