Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

We? Gauntlet match? I know you arn't talking about you. You had an opportunity to get contendership for the titles with TennHouse2, but you never showed up. Maybe you can challenge for the Divas title.
laugh.gif

IMO there should def. be a tourny for the IC title seeing as how no one claming it has even cut a promo to date.

Also, should we get a GM? We need someone one without personal interest to set up cards for Raw, PPVs, etc.

Also, I think 4W should have senior authority over the format. He's the reason this thread has been around NT for years + I trust his judgement.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Intercontinental Champ... MJ All Day45

A sophisticated man...slayed women both voluptuous and dragons alike...from Istanbul to Compton....I deserved the belt. a man whose in ring timing makes Chris Benoit proud. I'll put ya mother in the Crossface and make ya daddy watch. I here by issue a challenge for anyone to try and take the belt from me.

My name is my name... and you will respect me.

84a360201317999d63813c49f3fac58598dd9118_r.jpg

the title is NOT yours, it doesn't get handed out, u have to earn it

we are currently working on something for the IC belt

but i like your charisma and your determination, u might be added to the IC title picture
It was not handed to me...a KING is not handed a crown...he takes it... I am beyond your mortal comprehension...I have faught for Vlad the Impaler...I have maimed for Ghangus Khan...I have killed for Octavian Julius Caesar...I have seen death in the Arena and things that would make mere mortals pray to their gods...I am fear imbodied in the flesh. I do not need your approval to take MY belt. If you get in my way, you shall know PAIN.

My name........is....my name

9b436cb7123d9e7c6b703c1ef266c41d36a1ff21_r.gif

It was not handed to me...a KING is not handed a crown...he takes it... I am beyond your mortal comprehension...I have faught for Vlad the Impaler...I have maimed for Ghangus Khan...I have killed for Octavian Julius Caesar...I have seen death in the Arena and things that would make mere mortals pray to their gods...I am fear imbodied in the flesh. I do not need your approval to take MY belt. If you get in my way, you shall know PAIN.

Your name.......is......

Cottonwood.

*cringes*

2gvn0jk.gif

Cereal, IC tourney. Make it happen boys.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Your name.......is......

Cottonwood.

*cringes*

2gvn0jk.gif

Cereal, IC tourney. Make it happen boys.
7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

I'll be seeing you....make another remark to me and i'll spade you wolfman.....until then

f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

Match Number One: Edge (C) Vs. Brodus Clay w/ Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez, Non-Title Match.
Match Number Two: Sheamus (c) Vs. Kofi Kingston (c), Champion Vs. Champion Match.
Match Number Three: Trent Barreta Vs. Cody Rhodes.
Match Number Four: Layla Vs. Kelly Kelly, w/ Michelle McCool on commentary.
Match Number Five: Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (c) Vs. The Big Show & Kane, Tag Team Title Match.
Match Number Six: Chris Masters Vs. Jack Swagger.
Match Number Seven: Rey Mysterio Vs. Ted DiBiase w/ Maryse.
Match Number Eight: Alberto Del Rio Vs. Christian, Steel Cage Match.

Wow, eight matches in one show.

OK OK OK, lets face facts here...

The only one around here even REMOTELY worthy of main-eventing 'Mania with Jesse #2 is...

you guessed it!

andersonsilva-on-cage1.jpg

2 weeks.
ive been gone 2 weeks

and suddenly i see a bunch of dudes who couldnt even make NXT, let alone the main roster, try and claim spots as main-eventers.

Hell, i think i saw one of you with ".support" in your names. Are you kidding me? Go get me a Gatorade.

Ive been here for the last 9 years, at a point where many of you were still shooting blanks.

4W can write me off as some jabroni who got suspended during the biggest weeks of the year, but he cant ignore the fact that im the only one who even remotely looks like a contender.

ive seen some of your guys pictures (4Ws as well) and you guys dont even look like you're fit enough to be a part of the ring crew, let alone main event anything.

You can deny it all you want, but im one of the main attractions around here. Whether you enjoy my antics, or think im a jerk, you're all entertained.

Half of the roster has suddenly been filled with no-names that couldnt hold a candle to what i bring.

i know my video package said 3/21/11, but like most of your sexual performances, i came early.

Whether you wanna accept it or not, the inevitable cannot be delayed.

anderson-silva-middleweight-champ.jpg

So, regarding NTWT Mania. How are we going to format the program? How will we determine winners? Simulator?

We are running out of time, folks.

You guys are 100x more creative than me with this stuff.  I'll leave it good hands.  I'll participate in whatever is put together.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So, regarding NTWT Mania. How are we going to format the program? How will we determine winners? Simulator?

You guys are 100x more creative than me with this stuff.  I'll leave it good hands.  I'll participate in whatever is put together.
*breaks kayfabe*

Not what I was hoping to hear
ohwell.gif

I'm looking at this simulator software http://www.geeksoft.net/zeus.html

Or if someone has Smackdown VS. Raw we could maybe simulate matches there and youtube them? If you do you can't participate in matches IMO. Gotta make this as fair and balanced for everyone.

GHIMS you are good at the news & notes and what not. Wanna GM responsibility full time?

Let's step up and make this happen people
pimp.gif

I guess they change the tag team match because it advertise as edge and Christan vs the corre for the tag tittles

*breaks kayfabe*

Not what I was hoping to hear
ohwell.gif

I'm looking at this simulator software http://www.geeksoft.net/zeus.html

Or if someone has Smackdown VS. Raw we could maybe simulate matches there and youtube them? If you do you can't participate in matches IMO. Gotta make this as fair and balanced for everyone.

GHIMS you are good at the news & notes and what not. Wanna GM responsibility full time?

Let's step up and make this happen people
pimp.gif
I may need to get a little more involved after being blatantly disrespected.  Club wants to play this MMA gimmick?  That's fine.  Look how well Dan Severn went over in WWF.  Low level talent always blows their shot on the big stage.  My guess, you get yourself "suspended" again before Mania because you can't hang with the big boys.

Match Number Two: Sheamus (c) Vs. Kofi Kingston (c), Champion Vs. Champion Match.

I think the might make this a quick program to lead up to westlemaina and unification of the titles
They could add Bryant to the mix and maybe him and kofi can have a program after westlemaina

I may need to get a little more involved after being blatantly disrespected.  Club wants to play this MMA gimmick?  That's fine.  Look how well Dan Severn went over in WWF.  Low level talent always blows their shot on the big stage.  My guess, you get yourself "suspended" again before Mania because you can't hang with the big boys.

eek.gif

Business has just picked up.

its crazy that Chris Masters was once competing for the heavyweight title....now hes being put in the ankle lock by micheal cole
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

its crazy that Chris Masters was once competing for the heavyweight title....now hes being put in the ankle lock by micheal cole
30t6p3b.gif
My man Kash from ATL is still crying over this
laugh.gif

eek.gif

You know how some MMA fighters mysteriously become "hurt" before a fight they don't want a part of?  I expect Club to take the same coward way out.

eek.gif

You know how some MMA fighters mysteriously become "hurt" before a fight they don't want a part of?  I expect Club to take the same coward way out.

you would like that wouldnt you?

Then you would have no one to go up against at 'Mania

kid, im the Scar to your Mufasa. The Apollo to your Rocky.

you like playing this likeable, straight-laced fella character

I guarantee you that at the end of this movie, the good guy wont be prevailing.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

30t6p3b.gif

He was just too boring and it never made sense that no one was breaking the master lock...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom