Wrestling Thread Mar 22-28 | 3/23 WWE NXT - Bryan/Tarver vs Young/Otunga

HBK/Taker better be the last match @ Mania. The buildup for the title matches have been great, but certain matches transcend title matches and HBK/Taker is one of them.

I'm really interested in seeing how HBK/Taker will be booked; I see viable reasons why either one of them should win. I just hope that there isn't a swerve of some kind or outside interference.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Need a good place to watch replays of Raw and TNA Impact online. Hit me with the digits.

^Ditto, the place I normally go to watch replays has been down for "maintenance" for like a week.

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

need a gif of R-truth and Morrison entrance
roll.gif
roll.gif

woord
laugh.gif

i missed raw isnt their a channel that would repeat it? I know universalHD use to do it but idk if they do anymore..

Sociopathista is incredible...

He cou;dn't put together a sentence as a face for all these years, and now, he goes in. I like this...

I was in the audience tonight at Raw and it was a great experience.
Biggest pop of the night went to Cena but Orton and Jericho got a pretty good pop.

It was funny seeing Undertaker running to the ring and hiding under it while they tried distracting us with playing a video.

NXT and Superstars surprisingly put on a good show. Smackdown on the other hand was mad boring. 

Overall it was a fun night. 

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

If this happens they'll have 3 of the best wrestling minds in TNA

8yv0au.jpg

According to Dave Meltzer, Bubba Ray of Team 3D and announcer Tazz pitched an idea to TNA brass to bring in Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer to do an ECW vs Wolfpac type angle/feud.

Did anyone else LOL when he was clotheslined off his wheel chair?
laugh.gif

hey guys, i just got back frlom Raw, that was me with the NT sign, LOL i had a slew of other ones too, i had one that said "HELLYEAH I SUCK TOES" but they took it form me =( ill post pics later, had a great Effin time

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

hey guys, i just got back frlom Raw, that was me with the NT sign, LOL i had a slew of other ones too, i had one that said "HELLYEAH I SUCK TOES" but they took it form me =( ill post pics later, had a great Effin time

roll.gif
I seen when they took it away from you. Dude walked away with the sign shaking his head lol.
You had great seats! 

that jerkoff couldve just ASKED me for the sign and i wouldve gave it to him, instead of getting all sneaky and snatching it from me

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

that jerkoff couldve just ASKED me for the sign and i wouldve gave it to him, instead of getting all sneaky and snatching it from me

Were you the dude with the "Pete Rows" sign?

My first RAW event and it was straight sick. RAW was dope live. I had floor seats in the middle rows though so a lot of neck craning and standing lol. I didn't realize the Pyro was soo loud. NXT was ok for me and the Superstars matches (Rey Mysterio/Tyson Kidd and CM Punk/ JTG) was cool too. Smackdown was kinda dull for me, probably because by that time I was drained. Took me sometime to get used to no commentary as well.

*Got to see Bret Hart live

and HBK wrestle(hopefully not his last RAW match) so it was super worth it and awesome experience for me.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i missed raw isnt their a channel that would repeat it? I know universalHD use to do it but idk if they do anymore..

every saturday afternoon.

do u know what time tho?

On Monday's live edition of TNA iMPACT!, Mick Foley punched backstage interviewer Bubba The Love Sponge in the face following his loss to Jeff Jarrett in the "Loser Leaves TNA" match.The punch looked stiff on television and now Bubba The Love Sponge is claiming on Twitter that Foley "misjudged" the punch and really cracked him in the face. Bubba suffered a bloody nose and a black eye from the punch. He says that while he was being treated by EMT’s, Foley came back and apologized to him for punching him so hard square in the face.

Here is the list of male wrestlers not presently booked to compete in a match at the big show:
WWE RAW:
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Hornswoggle
Mark Henry
Primo
Santino Marella
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

WWE SmackDown!:
Caylen Croft
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay
Goldust
Jimmy Wang Yang
JTG
Kung Fu Naki
Mike Knox
Shad
Slam Master J
The Great Khali
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd

I can't believe Creative has nothing for Kung Fu Naki
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

On Monday's live edition of TNA iMPACT!, Mick Foley punched backstage interviewer Bubba The Love Sponge in the face following his loss to Jeff Jarrett in the "Loser Leaves TNA" match.The punch looked stiff on television and now Bubba The Love Sponge is claiming on Twitter that Foley "misjudged" the punch and really cracked him in the face. Bubba suffered a bloody nose and a black eye from the punch. He says that while he was being treated by EMT’s, Foley came back and apologized to him for punching him so hard square in the face.

yeah considering Mick is a rookie I can see him misjudging the punch.
roll.gif
j/k

I gotta catch the replay to see this punch.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I thought that looked like he caught him square.
laugh.gif
 I think Foley thought his head would fly backward but he was up against a wall so he ended up clocking him.

hs8j8j.jpg

I dont know how real this is, dude is all bruised up and bloody on the opposite side of the face he got hit on.

I've watched the punch over and over but it was more of a forearm shot then a punch, plus why would he get bandaged up but leave the blood on his face? seems scripted to me

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Here is the list of male wrestlers not presently booked to compete in a match at the big show:
WWE RAW:
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Hornswoggle
Mark Henry
Primo
Santino Marella
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

WWE SmackDown!:
Caylen Croft
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay
Goldust
Jimmy Wang Yang
JTG
Kung Fu Naki
Mike Knox
Shad
Slam Master J
The Great Khali
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
I can't believe Creative has nothing for Kung Fu Naki
smh.gif

INDEED!

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

hs8j8j.jpg

I dont know how real this is, dude is all bruised up and bloody on the opposite side of the face he got hit on.

I've watched the punch over and over but it was more of a forearm shot then a punch, plus why would he get bandaged up but leave the blood on his face? seems scripted to me

laugh.gif
Looks like a crappy makeup job to me. Especially by his lips. I've read elsewhere that since its bubba, nobody believes him. People think he's trying to work the internet, and doing a bad job at it

Back
Top Bottom