Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

no mercy
wcw vs nwo revenge
wcw vs nwo world tour
wrestlemania 2000
wcw vs the world
sd: shut your mouth
wwf raw

in that order

no mercy
wcw vs nwo revenge
wcw vs nwo world tour
wrestlemania 2000
wcw vs the world
sd: shut your mouth
wwf raw

in that order

Damn, Cryme Tyme life finally caught up with dude
tired.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Having said that I believe that all of the Rock/Cena build up will lead to The Miz retaining the WWE title @ WrestleMania. Rock/Cena will happen but it won't be for the WWE title and it won't be for a while. I figure it won't happen til SummerSlam at the earliest as The Rock only has one movie in production and two in post production. The timing would be perfect.

There is no need to take the title off The Miz right now and management knows that. That is why I believe The Rock has been brought in for WrestleMania. The WWE, IMO, is looking to accomplish three things out of this WrestleMania, one build up The Miz as a top star, two get a good buy rate, and three set up Rock/Cena.

theory is sound.... I don't think it will happen. Two heels winning the top matches at WM. And Miz over Cena.
With that said.... I really hope it happens. The Rock costs cena the title, sets them up for SS.
and give Bryan 30 mins to work. That's what I want.
k2eaua.jpg

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Having said that I believe that all of the Rock/Cena build up will lead to The Miz retaining the WWE title @ WrestleMania. Rock/Cena will happen but it won't be for the WWE title and it won't be for a while. I figure it won't happen til SummerSlam at the earliest as The Rock only has one movie in production and two in post production. The timing would be perfect.

There is no need to take the title off The Miz right now and management knows that. That is why I believe The Rock has been brought in for WrestleMania. The WWE, IMO, is looking to accomplish three things out of this WrestleMania, one build up The Miz as a top star, two get a good buy rate, and three set up Rock/Cena.

theory is sound.... I don't think it will happen. Two heels winning the top matches at WM. And Miz over Cena.
With that said.... I really hope it happens. The Rock costs cena the title, sets them up for SS.
and give Bryan 30 mins to work. That's what I want.
k2eaua.jpg

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why does the WWE release a movie in theaters then a few weeks later release it on DVD?

Because they don't want their movies to be considered "Straight to video".  Even when they release it in just 3-5 theaters, they can still stay it's a theatrical release.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why does the WWE release a movie in theaters then a few weeks later release it on DVD?

Because they don't want their movies to be considered "Straight to video".  Even when they release it in just 3-5 theaters, they can still stay it's a theatrical release.

2ent5kk.gif

King- Its TennHouse2!!!

-Whats up! (Whats Up!)

-Whats up! (Whats Up!)

-Whats up! (Whats Up!)

Mathews- well it seems like this is the moment we've been waiting for all night it seems like he has made his decision

- Whats up NTWT!

NTWT Nation- Whats up! 

(Crowd cheers)

-Now the truth is its been a hard couple of days for me trying to find a tag team partner for tonights match. In my travels I have made plenty of friends that would be great tag team partners. 

-Theres the Team Truth and Wisdom,

2da0nfd.gif

-Or I could pick one of my homies from the black delegation

2nvfos4.gif

-Dont forget the many friends i made in my brief stint in mexico

2djrjew.gif

-But after thinking long and hard theres only one man i know off that can garuntee a victory over the Supah Powers, only one man who botch powers are even stronger then mine, a man whos strikes fear into the faces of all thoes around him and that man is......

King- O Know that cant be who I think it Is!!!!!!

Mathews- Dear God no.......

1zfir1z.jpg

King- Its the Yeti!!!!!!! Its the Yeti!!!!!! its the Yeti!!!!!!!!

-Me and yeti are about to get crunk all over the supah powers!!!

- u have anything to say Yeti?

125tdsy.jpg

Yeti-ueiuhfiuehehfftrgiutrhiogu jr9oj

-And Thats Whats UP!!!!!!!!!!! (Crowd explodes in excitement!!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom