Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

miz got a pop when he hit cena
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just quit Miz.  I used to like you.  No more.
What?!?! Miz did a hell of a job cutting that promo.
You know what.  Maybe it was good.  But Cena took me so out of the show, I couldn't tell you a single thing Miz said.  I lost total interest in the show after Cena's promo.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just quit Miz.  I used to like you.  No more.
What?!?! Miz did a hell of a job cutting that promo.
You know what.  Maybe it was good.  But Cena took me so out of the show, I couldn't tell you a single thing Miz said.  I lost total interest in the show after Cena's promo.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

well I'm not positive but the ring shook when Miz was talking, so either a fan ran into the ring or something along those lines. There wasn't a pop from the crowd so I'm not quite sure...but something weird happened.
Pretty sure I heard security say "we have a runner" or something. That might have been someone trying to literally kill Cena.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

well I'm not positive but the ring shook when Miz was talking, so either a fan ran into the ring or something along those lines. There wasn't a pop from the crowd so I'm not quite sure...but something weird happened.
Pretty sure I heard security say "we have a runner" or something. That might have been someone trying to literally kill Cena.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Miz saving the ending, but I get what 4w is saying I was pretty much disinterested after Cena.
ohwell.gif

I can see this. Cena was just so terrible.

But let's be real. That ending was Awesome. Who wouldn't have wanted to kick the crap out of Cena after that #$## drizzling promo? Miz is the real people champ. Yes, I said it.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Miz saving the ending, but I get what 4w is saying I was pretty much disinterested after Cena.
ohwell.gif

I can see this. Cena was just so terrible.

But let's be real. That ending was Awesome. Who wouldn't have wanted to kick the crap out of Cena after that #$## drizzling promo? Miz is the real people champ. Yes, I said it.

the dude that was yelling all show, when cena brought out the t-shirt: "YOU BROUGHT PROPS?"
roll.gif

I was laughing more at the guy yelling than Cena's rhymes. When Cena was unrolling the t-shirt he yelled, "Ohhh, you brought a prop?"...that also had me
roll.gif

the dude that was yelling all show, when cena brought out the t-shirt: "YOU BROUGHT PROPS?"
roll.gif

I was laughing more at the guy yelling than Cena's rhymes. When Cena was unrolling the t-shirt he yelled, "Ohhh, you brought a prop?"...that also had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom