Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Anybody got footage of Austin? I missed it 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
damn fell asleep around 8:30 told my little bro wake me up when raw starts and just woke up at midnight told him "!+*" and he says ohh yea my bad man you missed JBL and austin and got me
mad.gif

so i gave him one of of these

30t6p3b.gif
damn fell asleep around 8:30 told my little bro wake me up when raw starts and just woke up at midnight told him "!+*" and he says ohh yea my bad man you missed JBL and austin and got me
mad.gif

so i gave him one of of these

The Miz did a better job with the crowd than Cena. If any true Cena fan thought his segment topped the Rock, jump off a bridge!
This came in the mail today.....heavier than i thought it would be....can't wait for Raw 3/28!
pimp.gif

The Miz did a better job with the crowd than Cena. If any true Cena fan thought his segment topped the Rock, jump off a bridge!
This came in the mail today.....heavier than i thought it would be....can't wait for Raw 3/28!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

pimp.gif

How much did you pay for that

pimp.gif

How much did you pay for that

It's the deluxe replica on Wrestlingsuperstore.com, $499 plus shipping, and got the customized nameplate and non spinning screw. Total was hefty, but most of the proceeds went to my poker winnings 3 weeks ago...came in first in two poker games and won $480 total. It's a beauty and i can't stop looking at it. I want to take it to work. 
laugh.gif
 I said to myself i'm only going to buy one belt but I might buy the WHC belt come summertime. 
laugh.gif

It's the deluxe replica on Wrestlingsuperstore.com, $499 plus shipping, and got the customized nameplate and non spinning screw. Total was hefty, but most of the proceeds went to my poker winnings 3 weeks ago...came in first in two poker games and won $480 total. It's a beauty and i can't stop looking at it. I want to take it to work. 
laugh.gif
 I said to myself i'm only going to buy one belt but I might buy the WHC belt come summertime. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is it possible to buy the real one or is this as close as it gets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is it possible to buy the real one or is this as close as it gets

well they do have the master series replica edition. Same as the deluxe but i believe the leather is more flexible and more true to the real belts. The cost? A Figure Four figured price! Thank u but i'll pass lol.

And all of the belts they sell are called "replicas." Molded made to the exact specifications of the real belts. Size, length, etc. But i believe the real belts use real gold and real diamonds, rubys. They also look slightly thicker.

I was going to go with the "adult size" replica, but those are made with simulated or fake leather. The deluxe uses real leather. to me I prefer the real thing.

They also have belts made of acrylic plastic that look like the more expensive ones for a cheaper price. Commemorative edition belts. Same size and length, but lighter and thinner.

Check out that website for more info. It's like the eastbay of wrestling gear.

well they do have the master series replica edition. Same as the deluxe but i believe the leather is more flexible and more true to the real belts. The cost? A Figure Four figured price! Thank u but i'll pass lol.

And all of the belts they sell are called "replicas." Molded made to the exact specifications of the real belts. Size, length, etc. But i believe the real belts use real gold and real diamonds, rubys. They also look slightly thicker.

I was going to go with the "adult size" replica, but those are made with simulated or fake leather. The deluxe uses real leather. to me I prefer the real thing.

They also have belts made of acrylic plastic that look like the more expensive ones for a cheaper price. Commemorative edition belts. Same size and length, but lighter and thinner.

Check out that website for more info. It's like the eastbay of wrestling gear.

TheRock Wow can The People's Champ and THE MILLIONS
recover from that devastating Dr.Seuss "final KO blow"? CENA = HOT SHAVED BARNEY %!** GARBAGE..

about 1 hour ago via web

laugh.gif

TheRock Wow can The People's Champ and THE MILLIONS
recover from that devastating Dr.Seuss "final KO blow"? CENA = HOT SHAVED BARNEY %!** GARBAGE..

about 1 hour ago via web

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom