Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Is it possible to buy the real one or is this as close as it gets  
http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/index2.htm
That's as real as you can get, around $1-2 Gs.
Real steep for most marks, but you can't deny quality compared to normal retail belts.
wow that guy has a grudge on the wrestlingsuperstore website. I'm not going to pay a down payment on a car for a belt, no matter how real or better it looks. Happy with my "toy" belt. And he's wrong, my belt you can't see the bolts on the back.
thachosen123 wrote:
Would you actually rock that belt in public?.......like just to go get something to eat 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm serious 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Probably not just to go out and eat. But most likely to WWE events. 

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Is it possible to buy the real one or is this as close as it gets  
http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/index2.htm
That's as real as you can get, around $1-2 Gs.
Real steep for most marks, but you can't deny quality compared to normal retail belts.
wow that guy has a grudge on the wrestlingsuperstore website. I'm not going to pay a down payment on a car for a belt, no matter how real or better it looks. Happy with my "toy" belt. And he's wrong, my belt you can't see the bolts on the back.
thachosen123 wrote:
Would you actually rock that belt in public?.......like just to go get something to eat 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm serious 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Probably not just to go out and eat. But most likely to WWE events. 

sickickz, that belt is awesome.

i want to get a WHC one myself, haha. I have the mattel one for now.

sickickz, that belt is awesome.

i want to get a WHC one myself, haha. I have the mattel one for now.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

20 pages on day 1
pimp.gif

[Magic] The NTWT is back
pimp.gif
 [/Magic]

Pretty mundane Raw aside from the Michael Cole/Stone Cold segment.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The closing segment with the Miz taking out Cena was good. They needed to do something like that so that the Cena/Miz match isn't completely overshadowed by the Rock/Cena promo feud.

WWE really needs to let the Miz go over Cena cleanly at Mania. That would add some legitimacy to his title reign and save us from another Cena one.

I'm liking Taker's new Last Outlaw gimmick. That Johnny Cash song is
pimp.gif

EDIT:

I forgot the Sin Cara vignette was dope, looking foward to his debut and seeing how his style meshes in WWE.

20 pages on day 1
pimp.gif

[Magic] The NTWT is back
pimp.gif
 [/Magic]

Pretty mundane Raw aside from the Michael Cole/Stone Cold segment.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The closing segment with the Miz taking out Cena was good. They needed to do something like that so that the Cena/Miz match isn't completely overshadowed by the Rock/Cena promo feud.

WWE really needs to let the Miz go over Cena cleanly at Mania. That would add some legitimacy to his title reign and save us from another Cena one.

I'm liking Taker's new Last Outlaw gimmick. That Johnny Cash song is
pimp.gif

EDIT:

I forgot the Sin Cara vignette was dope, looking foward to his debut and seeing how his style meshes in WWE.

I always wanted a damn WWF title belt, the one they had for many years...

matter fact this one
WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
I was too poor and I still am.... SMH

I always wanted a damn WWF title belt, the one they had for many years...

matter fact this one
WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
I was too poor and I still am.... SMH

^^ ironically, my brother got that attitude era belt. The adult replica version. He paid $200 or $300 i believe. Bought it back in 2001. I'll post pics of our belts when we go to Raw.

^^ ironically, my brother got that attitude era belt. The adult replica version. He paid $200 or $300 i believe. Bought it back in 2001. I'll post pics of our belts when we go to Raw.

What Miz did last night shoulda been done when Cena first respinded to Rock. Rock tweeted, "The Miz...you want my attention...well now you got it...champ." Rock pretty much admitted we all knew Miz was the champ we all just don't care.

What Miz did last night shoulda been done when Cena first respinded to Rock. Rock tweeted, "The Miz...you want my attention...well now you got it...champ." Rock pretty much admitted we all knew Miz was the champ we all just don't care.

masondid wrote:

spell check homie use it

masondid wrote:

spell check homie use it

masondid wrote:

spell check homie use it

relax, it was a typo

masondid wrote:

spell check homie use it

relax, it was a typo

masondid wrote:

spell check homie use it

relax, it was a typo

Who are u Im sure I wasn't talking to u

masondid wrote:

spell check homie use it

relax, it was a typo

Who are u Im sure I wasn't talking to u

- There were a lot of people backstage at RAW last night questioning why WWE officials didn’t have Steve Austin do an interview or promo at last night’s RAW. The feeling was that you rarely get Austin appearing on RAW and officials should have taken advantage.

- For what it’s worth, there is a rumor that the 2012 version of WWE’s SmackDown vs. RAW video game will feature a mode where you can have your newly created Superstar compete in NXT challenges and matches.

- As most everyone knows, The Undertaker defeated Triple H ten years ago at WrestleMania 17 back in 2001.

For their current WrestleMania 27 feud, officials have ordered that the WrestleMania 17 match not be brought up and acknowledged because there’s a feeling it will take away from the fans believing that Triple H can end the streak.

- Reports from those close to WWE Tough Enough say that Bill DeMott is becoming known as a bully to the contestants and the feeling is that he’s too rough with the trainees. On the other hand, it’s said that Booker T is becoming the favorite among trainees and is nice to everyone.

- Vickie Guerrero vs. Trish Stratus is booked for next week’s WWE RAW to setup a tag team match at WrestleMania. The match is expected to be Layla, Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler vs. Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly and John Morrison.

- There were a lot of people backstage at RAW last night questioning why WWE officials didn’t have Steve Austin do an interview or promo at last night’s RAW. The feeling was that you rarely get Austin appearing on RAW and officials should have taken advantage.

- For what it’s worth, there is a rumor that the 2012 version of WWE’s SmackDown vs. RAW video game will feature a mode where you can have your newly created Superstar compete in NXT challenges and matches.

- As most everyone knows, The Undertaker defeated Triple H ten years ago at WrestleMania 17 back in 2001.

For their current WrestleMania 27 feud, officials have ordered that the WrestleMania 17 match not be brought up and acknowledged because there’s a feeling it will take away from the fans believing that Triple H can end the streak.

- Reports from those close to WWE Tough Enough say that Bill DeMott is becoming known as a bully to the contestants and the feeling is that he’s too rough with the trainees. On the other hand, it’s said that Booker T is becoming the favorite among trainees and is nice to everyone.

- Vickie Guerrero vs. Trish Stratus is booked for next week’s WWE RAW to setup a tag team match at WrestleMania. The match is expected to be Layla, Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler vs. Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly and John Morrison.

Back
Top Bottom