Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

there are reports that hogan may return to the wwe, according to honky tonk man, so take that with a grain of salt

change in the wind has happened........
[h2]Let the Invasion Begin![/h2]
SOLE IS COMING.................4/11/11

hombrelobo im watching you
After reading this I did feel a change in the wind, as I just so happened to pass some gas.

But on a serious note..

I'm being watched?

Spoiler [+]
24ynzf7.gif
*inbox delete*

After reading this I did feel a change in the wind, as I just so happened to pass some gas.

But on a serious note..

I'm being watched?

Spoiler [+]
24ynzf7.gif
*inbox delete*

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

"We’re still waiting on more details to come in but Rey Mysterio recently requested his release from WWE and told officials that he would retire if they did not grant his wish. We don’t know when Rey made the request but do know it was before WWE’s big Sin Cara press conference two weeks ago in Mexico. Stay tuned for more."
Jealousy of another luchador? Or knowing that when u headline WM against Golddust's brother, u know when to call it quits?

I think Mysterio handpicked Rhodes to be his opponent for Mania

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

"We’re still waiting on more details to come in but Rey Mysterio recently requested his release from WWE and told officials that he would retire if they did not grant his wish. We don’t know when Rey made the request but do know it was before WWE’s big Sin Cara press conference two weeks ago in Mexico. Stay tuned for more."
Jealousy of another luchador? Or knowing that when u headline WM against Golddust's brother, u know when to call it quits?

I think Mysterio handpicked Rhodes to be his opponent for Mania

- In some other developing news, it appears that there has been a new message has been delivered to the NTWF. At last night super show in Australia during the main event that saw
Toine & 916 challenge The Pretentious Pack: Lobo & JNSQ for the tag titles, the lights went out yet again. A message appeared on the jumbotron saying:

SOLE is coming .......but it wont be at 3/21/11

so i must wait so SOLE will now come.......4/11/11 so spread the word

so jus let everyone knw
Spoiler [+]
ISS
is coming....4/4/11

- In some other developing news, it appears that there has been a new message has been delivered to the NTWF. At last night super show in Australia during the main event that saw
Toine & 916 challenge The Pretentious Pack: Lobo & JNSQ for the tag titles, the lights went out yet again. A message appeared on the jumbotron saying:

SOLE is coming .......but it wont be at 3/21/11

so i must wait so SOLE will now come.......4/11/11 so spread the word

so jus let everyone knw
Spoiler [+]
ISS
is coming....4/4/11

Lol at WWE having Booker read the Popeyes chicken ad on Friday. Michael Hayes must have had his hand in that.

Lol at WWE having Booker read the Popeyes chicken ad on Friday. Michael Hayes must have had his hand in that.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

But on a serious note..

I'm being watched?

Spoiler [+]
24ynzf7.gif
*inbox delete*

Why did I get that message in my inbox? I wrestle in dark matches?
laugh.gif

f7336896131196ab66603b5df6d9c9ca678ac8ca_r.jpg

Cowboy Bob Orton....is that you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

But on a serious note..

I'm being watched?

Spoiler [+]
24ynzf7.gif
*inbox delete*

Why did I get that message in my inbox? I wrestle in dark matches?
laugh.gif

f7336896131196ab66603b5df6d9c9ca678ac8ca_r.jpg

Cowboy Bob Orton....is that you?
nerd.gif

yo this guy send me like 3 messages all say the same damn thing 4/11/11 and the he coming for me 1st
laugh.gif
what did i do
frown.gif

looks like its time for that young knockout kid to step up ...iss come at me bro

yo this guy send me like 3 messages all say the same damn thing 4/11/11 and the he coming for me 1st
laugh.gif
what did i do
frown.gif

looks like its time for that young knockout kid to step up ...iss come at me bro

Originally Posted by chino905

i haven't been here all week, but what the hell is this talk of a jabroni invading?
laugh.gif

You'll get a message soon watch...he supposedly from TNA (ISS) and sent promo's that the days change. He's getting to much air time. I say we let him fade into darkness like Alex Wright.

Originally Posted by chino905

i haven't been here all week, but what the hell is this talk of a jabroni invading?
laugh.gif

You'll get a message soon watch...he supposedly from TNA (ISS) and sent promo's that the days change. He's getting to much air time. I say we let him fade into darkness like Alex Wright.

Back
Top Bottom