Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Fellas, looks like an invasion angle is in the works.
nerd.gif

I got that pm too.

[JR] Bizness is about to pick up [/JR]
nerd.gif

Fellas, looks like an invasion angle is in the works.
nerd.gif

I got that pm too.

[JR] Bizness is about to pick up [/JR]
nerd.gif

why do i get the feeling its DSK's dominican cousin DSokey

ufc has purchased strikeforce. we might see lesnar/batista fight each other down the road

ufc has purchased strikeforce. we might see lesnar/batista fight each other down the road

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

thatd be hilarious but i think the terms of the deal were more for rights to library footage, and something about UFC gets to talks deals with SF people first once their contracts up. a lot of intriguing things could happen
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

thatd be hilarious but i think the terms of the deal were more for rights to library footage, and something about UFC gets to talks deals with SF people first once their contracts up. a lot of intriguing things could happen
pimp.gif
eek.gif

"We’re still waiting on more details to come in but Rey Mysterio recently requested his release from WWE and told officials that he would retire if they did not grant his wish. We don’t know when Rey made the request but do know it was before WWE’s big Sin Cara press conference two weeks ago in Mexico. Stay tuned for more."

"We’re still waiting on more details to come in but Rey Mysterio recently requested his release from WWE and told officials that he would retire if they did not grant his wish. We don’t know when Rey made the request but do know it was before WWE’s big Sin Cara press conference two weeks ago in Mexico. Stay tuned for more."

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I got that damn PM, too.
I refuse to put him over, he's joining the job squad with DFly and toine.

I'll inject your veins with grease.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I got that damn PM, too.
I refuse to put him over, he's joining the job squad with DFly and toine.

I'll inject your veins with grease.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Jealousy of another luchador? Or knowing that when u headline WM against Golddust's brother, u know when to call it quits?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Jealousy of another luchador? Or knowing that when u headline WM against Golddust's brother, u know when to call it quits?

^he pushed wwe to sign mistico, so that aint it

there were reports that he would get paid more money if he worked in mexico, plus a lighter schedule

thats probably it since dude is old and beat up

^he pushed wwe to sign mistico, so that aint it

there were reports that he would get paid more money if he worked in mexico, plus a lighter schedule

thats probably it since dude is old and beat up

there are reports that hogan may return to the wwe, according to honky tonk man, so take that with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom