Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

laugh.gif
I'm such a jobber in this thread. No pm here. Woo Woo Woo... You know it.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Seriously, Kane desperately needs the mask
He simply has no presence without it.
Dude is just an old, bald Libertarian.
It used to be
eek.gif
back when the pyro would hit and he'd interrupt someone's promo, especially a heel.

I'd also like to make it clear to the NTWT Dirtsheets that I'm becoming full heel now that I've attacked GHIMS.
I'm tired of have programs with the usual suspects, so triple threat match this Monday between DFly, toine, and moi.
It's like he's just there to collect a paycheck.

also

Mask Kane tights > any other Kane tights.

did he ever where the black with red flames that was on WWF Warzone game?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Seriously, Kane desperately needs the mask
He simply has no presence without it.
Dude is just an old, bald Libertarian.
It used to be
eek.gif
back when the pyro would hit and he'd interrupt someone's promo, especially a heel.

I'd also like to make it clear to the NTWT Dirtsheets that I'm becoming full heel now that I've attacked GHIMS.
I'm tired of have programs with the usual suspects, so triple threat match this Monday between DFly, toine, and moi.
It's like he's just there to collect a paycheck.

also

Mask Kane tights > any other Kane tights.

did he ever where the black with red flames that was on WWF Warzone game?

Mmm...I'm hoping something epic will have happened at WM to get something crazy from Rocky that following night on RAW.

Mmm...I'm hoping something epic will have happened at WM to get something crazy from Rocky that following night on RAW.

hmmm........so what a TNA member invading the WWE???

Last night at the Raw house show in Springfield, Missouri, R-Truth and Mark Henry wrestled William Regal and Tyson Kidd. When R-Truth came out rapping and got to the ring to ask the crowd "What's up?", he once again forgot what city he was in, and asked Mark Henry. Mark Henry was laughing so hard that he was on his knees holding onto the ropes. The crowd was pretty unhappy and people around the building started chanting, "R-Truth sucks, that's what's up!"

Last night at the Raw house show in Springfield, Missouri, R-Truth and Mark Henry wrestled William Regal and Tyson Kidd. When R-Truth came out rapping and got to the ring to ask the crowd "What's up?", he once again forgot what city he was in, and asked Mark Henry. Mark Henry was laughing so hard that he was on his knees holding onto the ropes. The crowd was pretty unhappy and people around the building started chanting, "R-Truth sucks, that's what's up!"

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ Henry laughing him out.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ Henry laughing him out.

Ehh...Maybe some stunt to turn heel...refuse to believe he would repeat that mistake honestly this soon.

Ehh...Maybe some stunt to turn heel...refuse to believe he would repeat that mistake honestly this soon.

Back
Top Bottom