Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

When the #@$^ did sting get the damn belt?

Two weeks ago.

Jeff Jarrett was pretty good in that segment. He's actually been great throughout the whole angle...angle.

Spoiler [+]
rraped.png

I do not care about Hernandez/Morgan. At. All.
look on Kurt's face says thanks for taking my ex wife off of my bank accounts hands Jeff

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

When the #@$^ did sting get the damn belt?

Two weeks ago.

Jeff Jarrett was pretty good in that segment. He's actually been great throughout the whole angle...angle.

Spoiler [+]
rraped.png

I do not care about Hernandez/Morgan. At. All.
look on Kurt's face says thanks for taking my ex wife off of my bank accounts hands Jeff

Originally Posted by third world wonder

great closeup of hernandez blading, tna production is on point.

didn't help that the end of that match was dumb.
*#!# was horrible. I don't know why they keep putting those two against each other. Chemistry is horrible.

X Division. Finally.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

great closeup of hernandez blading, tna production is on point.

didn't help that the end of that match was dumb.
*#!# was horrible. I don't know why they keep putting those two against each other. Chemistry is horrible.

X Division. Finally.

Does anyone know when they're gonna take that "Hardy" belt and replace it with a real title?

Does anyone know when they're gonna take that "Hardy" belt and replace it with a real title?

Beer Money with the win. for a second i though ink inc was gonna win the titles smh if it went down like that

Beer Money with the win. for a second i though ink inc was gonna win the titles smh if it went down like that

I think I would take the Hardy's so much more seriously if they didn't wrestle in those stupid looking pants.

It would also help if they were in shape.

I think I would take the Hardy's so much more seriously if they didn't wrestle in those stupid looking pants.

It would also help if they were in shape.

Back
Top Bottom