Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

laugh.gif
@ Jeff & Karen.

God I hate Anderson.

from"him":

good job my dude just let everyone know that it is a NT traitor and im COMING and at 4/11/11 i will  make my debut and show who's the NTer behind the Mask .

from"him":

good job my dude just let everyone know that it is a NT traitor and im COMING and at 4/11/11 i will  make my debut and show who's the NTer behind the Mask .

Jeff Hardy is seriously in the running for my least favorite wrestler of all time (and that's saying a lot). I just do not understand how anybody has ever liked this guy, and that includes going all the way back to the Hardy Boyz who I also thought were overrated.

Jeff Hardy is seriously in the running for my least favorite wrestler of all time (and that's saying a lot). I just do not understand how anybody has ever liked this guy, and that includes going all the way back to the Hardy Boyz who I also thought were overrated.

The +!!%? They can't be serious with that ending can they?

Jeff looked delusional the entire time. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up unable to perform and they just sent him out there to job.

No angle, no nothing. Hardy just lost clean in two minutes. Wow. There's gotta be something going on behind the scenes.

The +!!%? They can't be serious with that ending can they?

Jeff looked delusional the entire time. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up unable to perform and they just sent him out there to job.

No angle, no nothing. Hardy just lost clean in two minutes. Wow. There's gotta be something going on behind the scenes.

lol sting started walking down the ramp i go downstairs and cook some food then come back up and and its showing highlights of the girls match lol... had me mad confused

lol sting started walking down the ramp i go downstairs and cook some food then come back up and and its showing highlights of the girls match lol... had me mad confused

It's almost like TNA wants to send a giant F U to anyone who actually bought their PPV. Both main event matches are complete duds with crap finishes.

It's almost like TNA wants to send a giant F U to anyone who actually bought their PPV. Both main event matches are complete duds with crap finishes.

Back
Top Bottom