Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

W t f was that Sting finish? Like...who actually buys these PPV's and puts money into these peoples pockets? Its bewildering

W t f was that Sting finish? Like...who actually buys these PPV's and puts money into these peoples pockets? Its bewildering

so... did tna reay write off the tv title off the air??

it hasnt been on tna in a while or did i miss something??

so... did tna reay write off the tv title off the air??

it hasnt been on tna in a while or did i miss something??

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

from"him":

good job my dude just let everyone know that it is a NT traitor and im COMING and at 4/11/11 i will  make my debut and show who's the NTer behind the Mask .
With how much you're reporting for this jabroni, is he your Dr. Death to you turning heel?

from"him":

good job my dude just let everyone know that it is a NT traitor and im COMING and at 4/11/11 i will  make my debut and show who's the NTer behind the Mask .
With how much you're reporting for this jabroni, is he your Dr. Death to you turning heel?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

from"him":

he'ds been sending me pm's and askin me to post them here. maybe he starts dropping hints

from"him":

he'ds been sending me pm's and askin me to post them here. maybe he starts dropping hints

from"him":

how does ghims know everything about newsole
nerd.gif

and
indifferent.gif
for anyone who bought the tna ppv

from"him":

how does ghims know everything about newsole
nerd.gif

and
indifferent.gif
for anyone who bought the tna ppv

Initial reports coming out of the PPV is that Jeff Hardy suffered what can only be described as a total melt down in the ring during his few moments with Sting. He was stumbling around and it seems Sting called the audible and wrapped things up in a matter of seconds.

Wade Keller claims that backstage the word is that Jeff was in no condition to even be in the match to begin with.

That's $$$%%%* sad. If you have a seasoned pro like Sting making the audible because he can't carry the match.. you have a huge $$$%%%* problem.

Initial reports coming out of the PPV is that Jeff Hardy suffered what can only be described as a total melt down in the ring during his few moments with Sting. He was stumbling around and it seems Sting called the audible and wrapped things up in a matter of seconds.

Wade Keller claims that backstage the word is that Jeff was in no condition to even be in the match to begin with.

That's $$$%%%* sad. If you have a seasoned pro like Sting making the audible because he can't carry the match.. you have a huge $$$%%%* problem.

^jeff doin drugs before a match again

tna should release him, wwe will put him in wellness program

^jeff doin drugs before a match again

tna should release him, wwe will put him in wellness program

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

You know what. I don't feel bad for TNA for one second.  This is exactly what they get for keeping this addict on their roster, no less their main event.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

You know what. I don't feel bad for TNA for one second.  This is exactly what they get for keeping this addict on their roster, no less their main event.

You know Got soles in my hocks.... you're really looking suspicious..... I've got my eye on you.

You know Got soles in my hocks.... you're really looking suspicious..... I've got my eye on you.

I've seen rumors of everything that Hardy was fired to arrested after the show. No idea, and nothing is confirmed. We probably won't know for sure for a few more hours.

Back
Top Bottom