Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

MickieJames Via Twitter- Oh *%+!.. Thanks for reminding me.. *Puts mojito down* better go to work! "@Brewskie71: @MickieJames Was Jeff Hardy drunk last nite?"

I just watched where Sting says "are you kidding me?" 
laugh.gif

love or hate Vince, he keeps his wrestlers in check...probably why Jeff never resigned 

laugh.gif

love or hate Vince, he keeps his wrestlers in check...probably why Jeff never resigned 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

he didnt re-sign with the wwe because they used his drug problems in a storyline. he hates cm punk most of all

laugh.gif

he didnt re-sign with the wwe because they used his drug problems in a storyline. he hates cm punk most of all

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

or so he says, he pretty much has just done whatever he wants since joining TNA, at least with Vince he was on the right path it seemed 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Initial reports coming out of the PPV is that Jeff Hardy suffered what can only be described as a total melt down in the ring during his few moments with Sting. He was stumbling around and it seems Sting called the audible and wrapped things up in a matter of seconds.

Wade Keller claims that backstage the word is that Jeff was in no condition to even be in the match to begin with.

That's $$$%%%* sad. If you have a seasoned pro like Sting making the audible because he can't carry the match.. you have a huge $$$%%%* problem.
You know what. I don't feel bad for TNA for one second.  This is exactly what they get for keeping this addict on their roster, no less their main event.
been gone all weekend.... this.

and i've been getting those messages as well.
should be interesting.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

or so he says, he pretty much has just done whatever he wants since joining TNA, at least with Vince he was on the right path it seemed 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Initial reports coming out of the PPV is that Jeff Hardy suffered what can only be described as a total melt down in the ring during his few moments with Sting. He was stumbling around and it seems Sting called the audible and wrapped things up in a matter of seconds.

Wade Keller claims that backstage the word is that Jeff was in no condition to even be in the match to begin with.

That's $$$%%%* sad. If you have a seasoned pro like Sting making the audible because he can't carry the match.. you have a huge $$$%%%* problem.
You know what. I don't feel bad for TNA for one second.  This is exactly what they get for keeping this addict on their roster, no less their main event.
been gone all weekend.... this.

and i've been getting those messages as well.
should be interesting.

I just watched that video..... F'n wow is all that kept coming to mind. He barely got into the ring....

Sting and Bischoff looked pissed, embarassed.... i can only imagine what happened in the back. i'm sure today or in a few days we will know more.

i have no heavy heart for Him, His selfish, pity me attitude or abuse. Fu-- him.
I feel sorry for all the people holding that bag, and for the fans that paid or went to this trash.

random.... I miss ecw. ('96 - '97/'98)

I just watched that video..... F'n wow is all that kept coming to mind. He barely got into the ring....

Sting and Bischoff looked pissed, embarassed.... i can only imagine what happened in the back. i'm sure today or in a few days we will know more.

i have no heavy heart for Him, His selfish, pity me attitude or abuse. Fu-- him.
I feel sorry for all the people holding that bag, and for the fans that paid or went to this trash.

random.... I miss ecw. ('96 - '97/'98)

If TNA wants any credibility, or has any kind of integrity, they will go out thursday and shoot it straight. This is what happened, this is what we are doing about it. Let people know what happened and why they Had to do the things they do. Accomplishes two things. 1) Doesn't treat the fan like an idiot and gives them understanding on specifically what happened... 2) saves them because Now, all of a sudden, you have a Huge story line you can play off of. (not something i would do, but I am way above TNA...)
with that said it most likely will not happen. damn shame.

If TNA wants any credibility, or has any kind of integrity, they will go out thursday and shoot it straight. This is what happened, this is what we are doing about it. Let people know what happened and why they Had to do the things they do. Accomplishes two things. 1) Doesn't treat the fan like an idiot and gives them understanding on specifically what happened... 2) saves them because Now, all of a sudden, you have a Huge story line you can play off of. (not something i would do, but I am way above TNA...)
with that said it most likely will not happen. damn shame.

This is the first time in a long time I have seen Sting, *+# is he wearing
laugh.gif

And wow @ what Jeff Hardy has become. My little brother really "looked up" to him when he was in WWE and I even had a Hardy Boyz Poster on my wall during the WWF days.
30t6p3b.gif

This is the first time in a long time I have seen Sting, *+# is he wearing
laugh.gif

And wow @ what Jeff Hardy has become. My little brother really "looked up" to him when he was in WWE and I even had a Hardy Boyz Poster on my wall during the WWF days.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand why you would even send Jeff out knowing he was in that condition...they could have come up with something on the fly, I mean it is Sting in there, he can work with almost anything.

I don't understand why you would even send Jeff out knowing he was in that condition...they could have come up with something on the fly, I mean it is Sting in there, he can work with almost anything.

People within the company are reportedly very upset that Hardy was even sent to the ring, when it was clear to people backstage that he should never have been sent out.
Also, people within the company felt that the card should have been reshuffled so that the company would not have been embarrassed like they were last night. Many people within the company are very upset right now, because the company came off looking bad, and because the situation is representative of greater problems that plague the company.

I'm right there with you...... ??

People within the company are reportedly very upset that Hardy was even sent to the ring, when it was clear to people backstage that he should never have been sent out.
Also, people within the company felt that the card should have been reshuffled so that the company would not have been embarrassed like they were last night. Many people within the company are very upset right now, because the company came off looking bad, and because the situation is representative of greater problems that plague the company.

I'm right there with you...... ??

- The most recent situation with Rey Mysterio looking to get out of WWE dates back to early February when he asked WWE’s John Laurinaitis for his release. Rey was told it could be discussed later but he went around Laurinaitis and straight to Vince McMahon. Vince denied the request and Rey threatened to retire. Rey has worked something out with WWE for WrestleMania 27 and the recent promotion tour in Mexico. One source feels that things with WWE and Rey will smooth over like they have in the past.

It’s said that things between Rey and Vince haven’t been right for a long time.

Rey has been offered a role on several movies for kids in Mexico which would be good money for him. It’s believed Rey won’t be able to film those movies as his character without WWE’s permission.

Sin Cara factors into all of this as when things really started becoming worrisome with Mysterio, officials started pursuing Cara more aggressively. At last word, Cara was set to debut on the SmackDown brand soon.

- TNA officials were meeting about Jeff Hardy this morning and the decision was made to send the former World Heavyweight Champion home from this week’s iMPACT tapings.

Despite the quick finish at Victory Road last night, Sting was still scheduled to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title but in a normal match.

The incident last night led to Hardy trending on Twitter and to online rumors that he was arrested after the show, which were not true at all.

- The man who ran in the ring during last night’s Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez match at TNA’s Victory Road was reportedly former OVW Heavyweight Champion “The Lowrider

- The most recent situation with Rey Mysterio looking to get out of WWE dates back to early February when he asked WWE’s John Laurinaitis for his release. Rey was told it could be discussed later but he went around Laurinaitis and straight to Vince McMahon. Vince denied the request and Rey threatened to retire. Rey has worked something out with WWE for WrestleMania 27 and the recent promotion tour in Mexico. One source feels that things with WWE and Rey will smooth over like they have in the past.

It’s said that things between Rey and Vince haven’t been right for a long time.

Rey has been offered a role on several movies for kids in Mexico which would be good money for him. It’s believed Rey won’t be able to film those movies as his character without WWE’s permission.

Sin Cara factors into all of this as when things really started becoming worrisome with Mysterio, officials started pursuing Cara more aggressively. At last word, Cara was set to debut on the SmackDown brand soon.

- TNA officials were meeting about Jeff Hardy this morning and the decision was made to send the former World Heavyweight Champion home from this week’s iMPACT tapings.

Despite the quick finish at Victory Road last night, Sting was still scheduled to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title but in a normal match.

The incident last night led to Hardy trending on Twitter and to online rumors that he was arrested after the show, which were not true at all.

- The man who ran in the ring during last night’s Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez match at TNA’s Victory Road was reportedly former OVW Heavyweight Champion “The Lowrider

Back
Top Bottom