Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

According to Jeff Via Twitter "Things are op"

Awesome. I'm glad to know things are "op".

Odds are this tweet will be deleted before the AM

According to Jeff Via Twitter "Things are op"

Awesome. I'm glad to know things are "op".

Odds are this tweet will be deleted before the AM

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

rey mysterio was interview during an autograph signing, here are some cliffs

- he is NOT leaving the wwe, reports were false
- he pretty much spoiled the edge/del rio matcn, saying he wants a title shot at del rio
- sin caras is going to raw. mainly because Televisa is the biggest Spanish-language network in the world and it wouldn’t be happy letting TV Azteca having all the Mexican wrestlers in the WWE, especially now that the company has become a huge success in Mexico. That also explains in part why are we watching Alberto del Rio so often in RAW.
-
damn if that's true. Del swag is my guy and all but it's way too early for him to win the big gold. Let alone WM...

rey mysterio was interview during an autograph signing, here are some cliffs

- he is NOT leaving the wwe, reports were false
- he pretty much spoiled the edge/del rio matcn, saying he wants a title shot at del rio
- sin caras is going to raw. mainly because Televisa is the biggest Spanish-language network in the world and it wouldn’t be happy letting TV Azteca having all the Mexican wrestlers in the WWE, especially now that the company has become a huge success in Mexico. That also explains in part why are we watching Alberto del Rio so often in RAW.
-
damn if that's true. Del swag is my guy and all but it's way too early for him to win the big gold. Let alone WM...

laugh.gif
This Jeff Hardy thing has gotta be a work. 

Jeff Hardy is a bum.

As stated before, its time for Dixie to wake up and start cleaning house. Cut half the damn roster if need be. And I hate how they aren't consistent with their wrestlers. For example, I haven't seen the Motor City Machine Guns since they lost their titles. And Jay Lethal either. and you're not going to put Pope, Angle, Samoa Joe in the PPV when they are supposed to be the top stars in your company? really?

Jeff Hardy is a bum.

As stated before, its time for Dixie to wake up and start cleaning house. Cut half the damn roster if need be. And I hate how they aren't consistent with their wrestlers. For example, I haven't seen the Motor City Machine Guns since they lost their titles. And Jay Lethal either. and you're not going to put Pope, Angle, Samoa Joe in the PPV when they are supposed to be the top stars in your company? really?

I said last night during or right after the match that he looked delusional out there. It looked like Meth was moving in about 1/4th speed, from his entrance to when he got in the ring.

I think the crowd was chanting "bull *%%$" at the end when Sting was going up the ramp and he said "I agree, I agree"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It also kinda looks like Hardy tried to kick out at 3 after that death drop but Sting wasn't having it. Meth didn't even sell the move. Sting might have told the ref before he hit the move to end it now.

I said last night during or right after the match that he looked delusional out there. It looked like Meth was moving in about 1/4th speed, from his entrance to when he got in the ring.

I think the crowd was chanting "bull *%%$" at the end when Sting was going up the ramp and he said "I agree, I agree"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It also kinda looks like Hardy tried to kick out at 3 after that death drop but Sting wasn't having it. Meth didn't even sell the move. Sting might have told the ref before he hit the move to end it now.

eek.gif
@ all the negative feedback from ppl who purchased the ppv, dixie should give a refund

http://nodq.com/features/302094281.shtml

this aint the first time something like this has happened with bischoff

DDP vs Goldberg from 1998 WCW Halloween Havoc

the match had just started when it went past the alotted time slot and was then shown for free the next night on nitro

eek.gif
@ all the negative feedback from ppl who purchased the ppv, dixie should give a refund

the match had just started when it went past the alotted time slot and was then shown for free the next night on nitro

I can't stop watching this crap. It's so damn disgusting that I can't look away. I keep finding new @+$$!% up things every time I watch it.

This sums it up, though.

2ypi05j.jpg

Also-

Timeline

2:45- Hardy Says something to ref and leaves ring

3:00- Ref gives the "not ok" signal to the hard cam

3:08- Ref waves someone to come towards ring

3:12- ref is talking to an agent or someone

3:25-3:35- Ref tells Sting something, Sting says "u kidding me?", then mutters stuff under his breath as he throws coat out of ring.

5:57- Bischoff tells off Hardy

6:21- Bischoff tells Sting something.

I can't stop watching this crap. It's so damn disgusting that I can't look away. I keep finding new @+$$!% up things every time I watch it.

This sums it up, though.

2ypi05j.jpg

Also-

Timeline

2:45- Hardy Says something to ref and leaves ring

3:00- Ref gives the "not ok" signal to the hard cam

3:08- Ref waves someone to come towards ring

3:12- ref is talking to an agent or someone

3:25-3:35- Ref tells Sting something, Sting says "u kidding me?", then mutters stuff under his breath as he throws coat out of ring.

5:57- Bischoff tells off Hardy

6:21- Bischoff tells Sting something.

eek.gif

I was just watching the DVD with that on it yesterday afternoon
TNA is such a joke, I feel for Dixie Carter but I don't even have interest in this product using streams let alone paying for anything they offer 

Sting is probably wishing he signed with WWE right about now 

eek.gif

I was just watching the DVD with that on it yesterday afternoon
TNA is such a joke, I feel for Dixie Carter but I don't even have interest in this product using streams let alone paying for anything they offer 

Sting is probably wishing he signed with WWE right about now 

MickieJames Via Twitter- Oh *%+!.. Thanks for reminding me.. *Puts mojito down* better go to work! "@Brewskie71: @MickieJames Was Jeff Hardy drunk last nite?"

Back
Top Bottom