Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Man I've watched that video half dozen times now..And it's like the Zapruder film, you just find new little things each time and each one of those little things help to add to the mystery/conspiracy of what happened..I'm starting to get worried that the Lockdown ppv Im going to next month is going to be unbelievably horrible..

Man I've watched that video half dozen times now..And it's like the Zapruder film, you just find new little things each time and each one of those little things help to add to the mystery/conspiracy of what happened..I'm starting to get worried that the Lockdown ppv Im going to next month is going to be unbelievably horrible..

WWE is proud to announce the newest member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame — comedian and game show host Drew Carey. The WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony presented by THQ’s “WWE All Stars

WWE is proud to announce the newest member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame — comedian and game show host Drew Carey. The WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony presented by THQ’s “WWE All Stars

are you kidding me.................. 
indifferent.gif

can y'all imagine the buys for next months ppv, it will do record lows

i wonder if cm god takes a shot at hardy tonight

can y'all imagine the buys for next months ppv, it will do record lows

i wonder if cm god takes a shot at hardy tonight

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

There going to be a new thread this week? Snooki being on RAW tonight pretty much ruins it for me but I shall tune in.

There going to be a new thread this week? Snooki being on RAW tonight pretty much ruins it for me but I shall tune in.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

JNSQ will def. be watching

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

JNSQ will def. be watching

Back
Top Bottom