Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

There going to be a new thread this week? Snooki being on RAW tonight pretty much ruins it for me but I shall tune in.
JNSQ will def. be watching
aaykxd.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Ya'll are a bunch of masochists for even watching TNA.
Dixi Carter is your dominatrix.
Safety word is "Russo".

Steiner though, man.

I didn't even really watch. I left half way for the gym. When I got back I read and saw what had happened and couldn't believe it.

Also, I thought this was interesting.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]I am hearing impared and i can read lips pretty well cause i need to , so heres my input on what i think everyone is saying

When Bischoff is talking to Hardy he says "After this match is over..get the f*** outta here"

When Bischoff is talking to Sting, Sting says "I want to see someone pay for this"

After Hardy went between the ropes and the ref tells Sting to move back, Sting says "Hes fu**** up" and says "Hey!" to get Hardys attention...
[/font]

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Ya'll are a bunch of masochists for even watching TNA.
Dixi Carter is your dominatrix.
Safety word is "Russo".

Steiner though, man.

I didn't even really watch. I left half way for the gym. When I got back I read and saw what had happened and couldn't believe it.

Also, I thought this was interesting.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]I am hearing impared and i can read lips pretty well cause i need to , so heres my input on what i think everyone is saying

When Bischoff is talking to Hardy he says "After this match is over..get the f*** outta here"

When Bischoff is talking to Sting, Sting says "I want to see someone pay for this"

After Hardy went between the ropes and the ref tells Sting to move back, Sting says "Hes fu**** up" and says "Hey!" to get Hardys attention...
[/font]

WWE is proud to announce the newest member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame — comedian and game show host Drew Carey. The WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony presented by THQ’s “WWE All Stars

WWE is proud to announce the newest member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame — comedian and game show host Drew Carey. The WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony presented by THQ’s “WWE All Stars

Source: WTSB Radio
According to WTSB Radio in North Carolina, Gregory Shane Helms was arrested for getting in a fight at a local bar called "The Rehab" last night at 10 pm. Helms and the man he got into a fight with, Kevin Wayne Creech, 38, were both cited for simple affray.

According to Police Lt. Keith Powell, the fight started when Creech allegedly touched Helms' girlfriend in a manner that was "not inappropriate." This led to an argument which escalated into a brief scuffle between Helms and Creech. Both men were released at the scene and are ordered to appear in court on April 28.

The articles notes that Helms was also arrested in May of 2008 following an alleged incident at another Smithfield club. Those charges were dismissed in July of that year.

It's been a rough weekend for the Carolina 'clique', huh?

Source: WTSB Radio
According to WTSB Radio in North Carolina, Gregory Shane Helms was arrested for getting in a fight at a local bar called "The Rehab" last night at 10 pm. Helms and the man he got into a fight with, Kevin Wayne Creech, 38, were both cited for simple affray.

According to Police Lt. Keith Powell, the fight started when Creech allegedly touched Helms' girlfriend in a manner that was "not inappropriate." This led to an argument which escalated into a brief scuffle between Helms and Creech. Both men were released at the scene and are ordered to appear in court on April 28.

The articles notes that Helms was also arrested in May of 2008 following an alleged incident at another Smithfield club. Those charges were dismissed in July of that year.

It's been a rough weekend for the Carolina 'clique', huh?

Spoiler [+]
GIFSoup

SO LET THE CUTTER GET THIS STRAIGHT.

THIS ROODY POO JABRONI SOLE WANTS TO WARN THE PEOPLE, WANTS TO WARN THE CUTTER THAT A CHANGE IS COMING.

A CHANGE IS COMING, A CHANGE IS COMINGAHHHHH KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI.

WHAT, IS THE CUTTER SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF THIS SOLE CHARACTER?

DO YOU EXPECT THE CUTTER TO JUST UP AND LEAVE THE NTWT NOW THAT SOLE IS GIVING US WARNINGS?

Spoiler [+]

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR YOU PILE OF MONKEY CRAP.

I KNOW YOU'RE SITTING ON YOUR MOTHER'S BED READING THIS ON YOUR EMACHINES NETBOOK.

THIS...IS...HOME.

THE CUTTER WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, GIVE EVERY OUNCE OF BLOOD AND SWEAT TO PROTECT HOME.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I AM THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE BUISNESS TODAY.

I BRING IT EVERY.. SINGLE...TIME.

SO YOU CAN BRING ALL YOUR ROODY POO FRIENDS. ISS, PBS, MLS, UPTEMPO AIR, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

THE CUTTER WILL BURY ALL THAT CANDYASS WITH ONE SINGLE SOLITARY ASSWHOOOPIN.

SO LET ME GIVE YOU A WARNING...

Spoiler [+]

JUST BRING IT, BIITCH

GIFSoup

Spoiler [+]
GIFSoup

SO LET THE CUTTER GET THIS STRAIGHT.

THIS ROODY POO JABRONI SOLE WANTS TO WARN THE PEOPLE, WANTS TO WARN THE CUTTER THAT A CHANGE IS COMING.

A CHANGE IS COMING, A CHANGE IS COMINGAHHHHH KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI.

WHAT, IS THE CUTTER SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF THIS SOLE CHARACTER?

DO YOU EXPECT THE CUTTER TO JUST UP AND LEAVE THE NTWT NOW THAT SOLE IS GIVING US WARNINGS?

Spoiler [+]

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR YOU PILE OF MONKEY CRAP.

I KNOW YOU'RE SITTING ON YOUR MOTHER'S BED READING THIS ON YOUR EMACHINES NETBOOK.

THIS...IS...HOME.

THE CUTTER WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, GIVE EVERY OUNCE OF BLOOD AND SWEAT TO PROTECT HOME.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I AM THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE BUISNESS TODAY.

I BRING IT EVERY.. SINGLE...TIME.

SO YOU CAN BRING ALL YOUR ROODY POO FRIENDS. ISS, PBS, MLS, UPTEMPO AIR, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

THE CUTTER WILL BURY ALL THAT CANDYASS WITH ONE SINGLE SOLITARY ASSWHOOOPIN.

SO LET ME GIVE YOU A WARNING...

Spoiler [+]

JUST BRING IT, BIITCH

GIFSoup

Back
Top Bottom