Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

For those asking, I'm pedrocerrano. I've been lurking in the ntw threads since 2012. I usually don't post much but I and thoroughly enjoy all the banter on here. I dont much because frankly, I'm just not really good at it but I will say all you guys make my day easier on a daily basis at work. I wasn't expecting much from Migos and in the end, I just didn't want Reigns but with Randall winning it made it that much better. I also had #23 at my other pool and won $100 there. I never win anything so it's kinda weird. Ultimately, I wanna thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of the rumble pool and part of this community even though all I usually do is lurk.Im now gonna knock out as I think i drank too much today

For those asking, I'm pedrocerrano. I've been lurking in the ntw threads since 2012. I usually don't post much but I and thoroughly enjoy all the banter on here. I dont much because frankly, I'm just not really good at it but I will say all you guys make my day easier on a daily basis at work. I wasn't expecting much from Migos and in the end, I just didn't want Reigns but with Randall winning it made it that much better. I also had #23 at my other pool and won $100 there. I never win anything so it's kinda weird. Ultimately, I wanna thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of the rumble pool and part of this community even though all I usually do is lurk.Im now gonna knock out as I think i drank too much today
\\

anybody could have won , congrats g. At the end of the day NTWT makes my day a lot easier and fun :pimp: If you like wrestling and kicks , I ... F with you :nthat:I

Last edited:
JUST GOT HOME

What a pile of **** the Rumble match ending was.....

So many better ways to book that

Roman was booed out of the building, don't let the fake noice fool you.

Absolutely murdered at #30 and eliminating Taker
Was Roman coming out at #30 the biggest boos through the entire show?

Why would Lesnar deserve a title match against Goldberg? Goldberg washed him three times already (including 2004).

Back
Top Bottom